FOX cancels reality show

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
earendel

FOX cancels reality show

#1 Post by earendel » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:30 pm

The media critic for our local newspaper reports that FOX has canceled a show called "Nothing but the Truth" because a contestant won $50,000 by admitting on a polygraph test that she hired someone ty try and kill her husband.

Now THAT'S what I call reality!
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

MarleysGh0st

#2 Post by MarleysGh0st » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:33 pm

Hey, if that evidence is admissible, it'd probably save $50K in court costs! :wink:

Rexer25
It's all his fault. That'll be $10.

Re: FOX cancels reality show

#3 Post by Rexer25 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:38 pm

earendel wrote:The media critic for our local newspaper reports that FOX has canceled a show called "Nothing but the Truth" because a contestant won $50,000 by admitting on a polygraph test that she hired someone ty try and kill her husband.

ear,

Your so-called "critic" missed so many facts. The show was taped and broadcast in Columbia (the country, not South Carolina, not Broadcast System), and she only won $25,000.

BTW, Fox is still working on the same concept, just calling it "Moment of the Truth", and similar shows are planned for England, Australia, Germany, Italy and Spain.

Ah cain't wate!!
Enough already. It's my fault! Get over it!

That'll be $10, please.

earendel

#4 Post by earendel » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:42 pm

Rexer25 wrote:
earendel wrote:The media critic for our local newspaper reports that FOX has canceled a show called "Nothing but the Truth" because a contestant won $50,000 by admitting on a polygraph test that she hired someone ty try and kill her husband.

ear,

Your so-called "critic" missed so many facts. The show was taped and broadcast in Columbia (the country, not South Carolina, not Broadcast System), and she only won $25,000.
I was going from memory when I cited the dollar amount. Going back and checking the article, the critic did say $25,000. As to the other, I didn't read the article thoroughly enough. But he did say that FOX was canceling its production after what happened in Colombia.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

Rexer25
It's all his fault. That'll be $10.

#5 Post by Rexer25 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:28 pm

earendel wrote:
I was going from memory when I cited the dollar amount. Going back and checking the article, the critic did say $25,000. As to the other, I didn't read the article thoroughly enough. But he did say that FOX was canceling its production after what happened in Colombia.
Both web sites I visited that had info about the show said Fox was going to continue production of the show.
Enough already. It's my fault! Get over it!

That'll be $10, please.