Whats the deal with Armenian genocide?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
ne1410s

#26 Post by ne1410s » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:35 am

Thanks for your wisdom and civility. I knew I could count on it.
The wisdom is a given, the civility was purely accidental. Are we worried about Turkey? The same Turkey that refused to let us invade Iraq from their territory? The Turkey that is massing troops to invade Iraq and perhaps commit genocide on the Kurds? Do you really think Turkey can be any more of a pain in the patoot? Do you believe they will turn down our foreign aid? Only Egypt and Israel are bribed with more foreign aid than Turkey. Our troops will not be endangered in the least. A few supply sergeants may be inconvienced. Your premise is as usual false.

Ah, memories.
"When you argue with a fool, there are two fools in the argument."

flockofseagulls104

#27 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:12 am

ne1410s wrote:
Thanks for your wisdom and civility. I knew I could count on it.
The wisdom is a given, the civility was purely accidental. Are we worried about Turkey? The same Turkey that refused to let us invade Iraq from their territory? The Turkey that is massing troops to invade Iraq and perhaps commit genocide on the Kurds? Do you really think Turkey can be any more of a pain in the patoot? Do you believe they will turn down our foreign aid? Only Egypt and Israel are bribed with more foreign aid than Turkey. Our troops will not be endangered in the least. A few supply sergeants may be inconvienced. Your premise is as usual false.

Ah, memories.
Once again, you avoid the issue at hand to score what you consider a political point. The political point is more important to you than what is right and what is wrong. You are the democratic party's leadership in microcosm.

silverscreenselect

#28 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:28 am

Bush doesn't need the Democratic Party to sabotage the war effort. He's done a great job by himself the last five years.

I wonder if Flock feels that Congress was wasting its time condemning Move On for hurting the feelings of General Petraeus?

Or trying to condemn Pete Stark for hurting the feelings of Dubya?

The sad fact is that many members of both parties in Congress would rather waste time than face substantive vital issues.