I was scared tooday.

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
ninjadog
Four-Footer

I was scared tooday.

#1 Post by ninjadog » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:40 pm

I try 2 be a good girl. I follow all rules Xcept some times the ones Lizbit says will make good jokes for laffing and laffing. Even so I was scared my mom wuld make me find a new place 2 live tooday.

I have had some thing wrong with my tummmy. Some times it feels funnny and then my rear end Xplodes. That makes a mess. Making messses is against rules, but I cant stop it. Lizbit told me I was sick and mom wunt get mad about a sick thing, but I merember when I was sick when my leg Xploded and I had to go 2 the doctor to have it fixt. I never went back 2 my old home again and I lived lots of places B4 I got 2 this place. I dont want 2 go live any place else.

So mom put me N the car and drove 2 the doctor hospital. I dint want 2 get out of the car. Dr. David walked around the corner of the hospital with a bottle of joos. (I think its called joos. Ive never had any.) He came over and lifted me out of the car, so I had 2 go Nside. Dr. David did some tests and said I had a fection of my upper GI. I asked Lizbit later if that had any thing 2 do with dogsoldiers, but she said she didnt think so. Any way I got more pills 2 go with the other pills Ive been taking. I ate all of them. I dont want more explosions because I dont want mom 2 B mad at me even if she doesnt act like she is and Lizbit says she wont be.

I saw my cat frien Bill but I didnt get 2 talk to him. He waved his tail from down the hall.

If Im not bettter by Friday I have 2 go back. I dont want 2 go. I am trying hard 2 be good.

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

Re: I was scared tooday.

#2 Post by kayrharris » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:02 am

I'm sure you're not in trouble. Keep taking your medicine and I hope it works quickly so you don't have to go back to Dr David.

kay
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. "
Benjamin Franklin

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:18 am

ninjadog wrote:I try 2 be a good girl. I follow all rules Xcept some times the ones Lizbit says will make good jokes for laffing and laffing. Even so I was scared my mom wuld make me find a new place 2 live tooday.

I have had some thing wrong with my tummmy. Some times it feels funnny and then my rear end Xplodes. That makes a mess. Making messses is against rules, but I cant stop it. Lizbit told me I was sick and mom wunt get mad about a sick thing, but I merember when I was sick when my leg Xploded and I had to go 2 the doctor to have it fixt. I never went back 2 my old home again and I lived lots of places B4 I got 2 this place. I dont want 2 go live any place else.

So mom put me N the car and drove 2 the doctor hospital. I dint want 2 get out of the car. Dr. David walked around the corner of the hospital with a bottle of joos. (I think its called joos. Ive never had any.) He came over and lifted me out of the car, so I had 2 go Nside. Dr. David did some tests and said I had a fection of my upper GI. I asked Lizbit later if that had any thing 2 do with dogsoldiers, but she said she didnt think so. Any way I got more pills 2 go with the other pills Ive been taking. I ate all of them. I dont want more explosions because I dont want mom 2 B mad at me even if she doesnt act like she is and Lizbit says she wont be.

I saw my cat frien Bill but I didnt get 2 talk to him. He waved his tail from down the hall.

If Im not bettter by Friday I have 2 go back. I dont want 2 go. I am trying hard 2 be good.
BeBe,

Would you like to know something funny? Once in a while, we two-legged types take medicine in order to make our rear end explode and make a mess. I know this because I myself will be taking that medicine next week. After I take my medicine, I'll go to the doctor so he can look inside my rear end without having his view blocked by the mess. (I'll bet your mom took the same kind of medicine once before you came to live with her.)

Lizbit knows what she's talking about. Your mom won't be mad. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

peacock2121

#4 Post by peacock2121 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:44 am

BeBe,

Let your mom fool you into taking all of your pills. She will know that you know you are being fooled, which will make the pills giving game so much more fun.

Let's have no more exploding rear ends for a while.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#5 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:41 am

Thank you BeBe for a much needed laff this morning....

I hope you feel better soon....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

tlynn78

#6 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:08 am

Poor Bebe - I have had experience dealing with exploding rear ends, and I promise, we know when it's an accident - your mom loves you and you won't get in trouble. Now, when it comes to snatching her underthings, I'd stay clear of the fancy ones...

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#7 Post by SportsFan68 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:41 am

Good luck, MissBeBe! I hope you are much better by Friday.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

a1mamacat

#8 Post by a1mamacat » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:40 pm

BeBe, your Mom has had a lot of four footer children. She knows that you are not doing this on purpose. She will not get mad at you. She is mad at the sick that is making your rear explode.
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!