From my inbox:

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
minimetoo26
Royal Pain In Everyone's Ass

From my inbox:

#1 Post by minimetoo26 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:40 am

thank you for giving me your email,
now i can harass you with bad grammer, spelling and capitolization. :)
Okay, I know he was half joking, but the worst of it is it came as a reply to an email I had sent him reminding him to sign up for the Spelling Bee. And our email address is basically our last name and hasn't changed for a decade. And I'm paying 16 grand a year to educate this child... :roll:
Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart; intelligence is not information alone but also judgment, the manner in which information is collected and used.

-Carl Sagan

MarleysGh0st

Re: From my inbox:

#2 Post by MarleysGh0st » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:42 pm

Your son didn't have your e-mail address before this? :?

minimetoo26
Royal Pain In Everyone's Ass

#3 Post by minimetoo26 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:42 am

MarleysGh0st wrote:Your son didn't have your e-mail address before this? :?
He never had one of his own before to send me anything. His school assigns them an address in middle school so they don't apply to colleges with something like "beachbunny69@bimbo.net" but it wouldn't have been difficult for him to have sent me an email before I sent him one! He knows my cell number, but the text he tried to send me from a friend's phone failed because he neglected to put the area code first! If something's not pre-programmed, he's not detail-oriented enough to git 'er dun... :roll:
Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart; intelligence is not information alone but also judgment, the manner in which information is collected and used.

-Carl Sagan

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#4 Post by ulysses5019 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:55 am

minimetoo26 wrote:
He never had one of his own before to send me anything. His school assigns them an address in middle school so they don't apply to colleges with something like "beachbunny69@bimbo.net" but it wouldn't have been difficult for him to have sent me an email before I sent him one! He knows my cell number, but the text he tried to send me from a friend's phone failed because he neglected to put the area code first! If something's not pre-programmed, he's not detail-oriented enough to git 'er dun... :roll:

Hey I know beachbunnybimbo!
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

Phil Ken Sebbin

#5 Post by Phil Ken Sebbin » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:58 am

ulysses5019 wrote:
minimetoo26 wrote:

I thought that was you!
"Once had an awkward moment, just to see how it felt."

"I had a wonderful time, but this wasn't it." - Groucho Marx

"Oooohhh, you wascally wabbit!" - Elmer Fudd

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#6 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:00 am

ulysses5019 wrote:
minimetoo26 wrote:

I think it's time for Squirrels Gone Wild.......

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com