The Big Give

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Ritterskoop

The Big Give

#1 Post by Ritterskoop » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:04 pm

Just watched it on tape. A little "packaged" for my taste, but understandably so. The loser was pretty obvious, or at least from which team s/he would come. Some great stories.

I think we could stage a version of this game here on the Bored, on a much smaller scale, of course. I will ponder.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

kusch

Re: The Big Give

#2 Post by kusch » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:39 am

Ritterskoop wrote:Just watched it on tape. A little "packaged" for my taste, but understandably so. The loser was pretty obvious, or at least from which team s/he would come. Some great stories.

I think we could stage a version of this game here on the Bored, on a much smaller scale, of course. I will ponder.
My initial reaction was "big flop" but I will watch again a couple more times and wait to give my final answer.

peacock2121

#3 Post by peacock2121 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:07 am

I have this on tape.

It is in my rotation, rather than the rotation that Sting likes, so I will get to it within the next week or so.