etaoin, you there?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
a1mamacat

etaoin, you there?

#1 Post by a1mamacat » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:00 am

about how long does the inflammation pain from the pneumonia last, after the infection is gone?
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

etaoin22
FNGD Forum Moderator

Re: etaoin, you there?

#2 Post by etaoin22 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:19 am

a1mamacat wrote:about how long does the inflammation pain from the pneumonia last, after the infection is gone?
I read that your pain was severe, so it is logical that it will last longer. How did they finally reach a diagnosis of pneumonia?

a1mamacat

#3 Post by a1mamacat » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:37 am

etaoin22 wrote:
a1mamacat wrote:about how long does the inflammation pain from the pneumonia last, after the infection is gone?
I read that your pain was severe, so it is logical that it will last longer. How did they finally reach a diagnosis of pneumonia?
Xray at the hospital. Put me on Clavulin for 7 days. Finished it yesterday, but still have some twinges. Go to see my GP on Wed for a followup xray.

Just would like to cut down on the pain meds.
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

etaoin22
FNGD Forum Moderator

#4 Post by etaoin22 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:52 am

a1mamacat wrote:
etaoin22 wrote:
Xray at the hospital. Put me on Clavulin for 7 days. Finished it yesterday, but still have some twinges. Go to see my GP on Wed for a followup xray.

Just would like to cut down on the pain meds.
twinges are ok. for now i'll leave it at that, if you want more info you can message me and i will pick it up tomorroa.