Courtesy of "30 Rock" - MILF Island

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
KillerTomato

Courtesy of "30 Rock" - MILF Island

#1 Post by KillerTomato » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:47 pm

I'm sitting here watching "30 Rock" and it somehow has, in just one line, sent up everything we as a group hate about Game and Reality shows on TV. The setup is the show's parody of "Survivor" called "MILF Island" (where, apparently, some 30-something moms compete to win the hearts -- or something lower -- of a bunch of 8th grade boys). Jack (Alec Baldwin) comments on one of the "contestants" (Deborah, pronounced "De-BORE-ah"), saying, "You know, before being cast on 'MILF Island,' she was just a struggling actress living in L.A...."
There is something wrong in a government where they who do the most have the least. There is something wrong when honesty wears a rag, and rascality a robe; when the loving, the tender, eat a crust while the infamous sit at banquets.
-- Robert G. Ingersoll

MarkBarrett

#2 Post by MarkBarrett » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:51 pm

I have yet to see an episode of this show, but KT's post is going to change that. "MILF Island" sounds too funny to ignore and thanks to being on the west coast, I have time to set up a machine to record the show.

peacock2121

#3 Post by peacock2121 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:44 am

I saw just a short clip of Baldwin's character talking to Fey's character about it. It was very funny.