WWTBAM Bored

A home for the weary.
It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4341
Location: Olympia, Washington
Well, this will basically ruin women's sports for biological females. I would think women's groups would be outraged by this. But most of them are extreme liberal leaning, so I guess they have to kowtow to the extreme liberal lgbt... (whatever) groups.

Why was this solution chosen unilaterally? Why wasn't allowing trans people to compete in whatever sport they want to, but they have to compete based on their biological sex even considered as an option?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10012
Location: In Texas of course!
jarnon wrote:
I saw a story about this today. It says Texas and some other states require surgery or extensive hormone treatment before a transgender athlete can compete. The NCAA requires a year of testosterone suppression. That should suffice to root out imposters. And if a few transgenders still have a bit of an advantage after therapy, well, it's just a high school track meet.


It's not about rooting out impostors. It is about sport which is about fairness. The reason we have separate sports for boys/men and girls/women is because there are biological differences that give advantage to males. Many of those differences do not go away by taking hormones or cutting off a penis. Once a male goes through puberty his bone structure (including height) and muscle mass is developed. Taking hormones to "eliminate" any testosterone benefit would be like having LeBron James play in street clothes and cowboy boots. He'll still beat any female on the court.

And the NCAA does not conduct high school track meets.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10012
Location: In Texas of course!
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Why wasn't allowing trans people to compete in whatever sport they want to, but they have to compete based on their biological sex even considered as an option?


In Texas, the state ruling organization requires high school athletes to compete based on their birth certificate. This was a problem earlier this past school year because a gender confused girl thinks she's a boy and had begun taking testosterone. Because her doctor prescribed the testosterone as medically necessary she was allowed to compete, even though none of her opponents could get any benefit from such treatment (as it should be).

She won every match including the state championship.

Every competitor she faced was in danger of being severely injured by wrestling her. That's why they have weight classes as well, safety and fairness, neither of which was considered important in the name of LGBTKRAZY.

To be fair to her, she said she wanted to compete against the boys, not the girls. I don't doubt that, but she should have forfeited all her regular season matches in the name of fairness.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:00 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 17471
Location: By the phone
BackInTex wrote:
a gender confused girl thinks she's a boy
Shame on you. This part of your post has nothing to do with athletics. This is straight-up prejudice.

He's living in his body. You're not. Go ahead and explain directly to this young man, or his family, that he doesn't know himself. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10012
Location: In Texas of course!
Bob78164 wrote:


Did you say something?

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:48 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 17471
Location: By the phone
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
a gender confused girl thinks she's a boy
Shame on you. This part of your post has nothing to do with athletics. This is straight-up prejudice.

He's living in his body. You're not. Go ahead and explain directly to this young man, or his family, that he doesn't know himself. --Bob
Did you say something?
Yes. You wouldn't use the n-word to refer to a black person and you wouldn't use the f-word to refer to a gay person. Referring to a transgender person like this is no different.

I'm speaking up because things like this can't go unchallenged. If we have transgender people on the Bored, or people on the Bored with transgender family members, it's important for them to know that bigotry of this sort will not be accepted, not even tacitly. And I encourage others to speak up to make it clear that this message transcends political disagreements. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4341
Location: Olympia, Washington
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Shame on you. This part of your post has nothing to do with athletics. This is straight-up prejudice.

He's living in his body. You're not. Go ahead and explain directly to this young man, or his family, that he doesn't know himself. --Bob
Did you say something?
Yes. You wouldn't use the n-word to refer to a black person and you wouldn't use the f-word to refer to a gay person. Referring to a transgender person like this is no different.

I'm speaking up because things like this can't go unchallenged. If we have transgender people on the Bored, or people on the Bored with transgender family members, it's important for them to know that bigotry of this sort will not be accepted, not even tacitly. And I encourage others to speak up to make it clear that this message transcends political disagreements. --Bob

Especially if they have an Indian sounding name.

It's so nice to know we have the thought police standing guard, ever vigilant and ever ready to berate and condemn anyone who might possibly offend any of our noble but sensitive protected classes.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:29 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 17471
Location: By the phone
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Did you say something?
Yes. You wouldn't use the n-word to refer to a black person and you wouldn't use the f-word to refer to a gay person. Referring to a transgender person like this is no different.

I'm speaking up because things like this can't go unchallenged. If we have transgender people on the Bored, or people on the Bored with transgender family members, it's important for them to know that bigotry of this sort will not be accepted, not even tacitly. And I encourage others to speak up to make it clear that this message transcends political disagreements. --Bob

Especially if they have an Indian sounding name.

It's so nice to know we have the thought police standing guard, ever vigilant and ever ready to berate and condemn anyone who might possibly offend any of our noble but sensitive protected classes.
Do you think it would be okay to use the n-word or the f-word? I didn't think so. Would you speak out about its use if you saw it here? I hope so.

Why do you think referring to a transgender boy as a "gender-confused girl [who] thinks she's a boy" is any less offensive? How would you feel about that language if you had a transgender kid? --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4341
Location: Olympia, Washington
Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Yes. You wouldn't use the n-word to refer to a black person and you wouldn't use the f-word to refer to a gay person. Referring to a transgender person like this is no different.

I'm speaking up because things like this can't go unchallenged. If we have transgender people on the Bored, or people on the Bored with transgender family members, it's important for them to know that bigotry of this sort will not be accepted, not even tacitly. And I encourage others to speak up to make it clear that this message transcends political disagreements. --Bob

Especially if they have an Indian sounding name.

It's so nice to know we have the thought police standing guard, ever vigilant and ever ready to berate and condemn anyone who might possibly offend any of our noble but sensitive protected classes.
Do you think it would be okay to use the n-word or the f-word? I didn't think so. Would you speak out about its use if you saw it here? I hope so.

Why do you think referring to a transgender boy as a "gender-confused girl [who] thinks she's a boy" is any less offensive? How would you feel about that language if you had a transgender kid? --Bob


Do you have a real BADGE? Oooh. I'd like to see it!!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:44 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 17471
Location: By the phone
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Especially if they have an Indian sounding name.

It's so nice to know we have the thought police standing guard, ever vigilant and ever ready to berate and condemn anyone who might possibly offend any of our noble but sensitive protected classes.
Do you think it would be okay to use the n-word or the f-word? I didn't think so. Would you speak out about its use if you saw it here? I hope so.

Why do you think referring to a transgender boy as a "gender-confused girl [who] thinks she's a boy" is any less offensive? How would you feel about that language if you had a transgender kid? --Bob


Do you have a real BADGE? Oooh. I'd like to see it!!
Attempted mockery is not an answer. All it does is suggest that you find the language acceptable and are willing to countenance its continued use here. And if that's the case, then until you actually get to know some transgendered people, you can go flock yourself.

I'll fight this fight alone if I have to. But I'm encouraging other people to speak up because I don't like the message that a general silence sends to those of us who are transgendered or have transgendered people near and dear to us. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4341
Location: Olympia, Washington
Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Do you think it would be okay to use the n-word or the f-word? I didn't think so. Would you speak out about its use if you saw it here? I hope so.

Why do you think referring to a transgender boy as a "gender-confused girl [who] thinks she's a boy" is any less offensive? How would you feel about that language if you had a transgender kid? --Bob


Do you have a real BADGE? Oooh. I'd like to see it!!
Attempted mockery is not an answer. All it does is suggest that you find the language acceptable and are willing to countenance its continued use here. And if that's the case, then until you actually get to know some transgendered people, you can go flock yourself.

I'll fight this fight alone if I have to. But I'm encouraging other people to speak up because I don't like the message that a general silence sends to those of us who are transgendered or have transgendered people near and dear to us. --Bob

I sure BiT didn't mean anything by his choice of words, but even if he did, who the hell are you to assume he did? You lefties can call me and others racists, homophobes, and worse all day without a shred of evidence, and you think you are the moral arbiters?
Gee, how will you have any time for above average litigation when you are fighting against trump AND monitoring everyone's language?


Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:12 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 17471
Location: By the phone
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:

Do you have a real BADGE? Oooh. I'd like to see it!!
Attempted mockery is not an answer. All it does is suggest that you find the language acceptable and are willing to countenance its continued use here. And if that's the case, then until you actually get to know some transgendered people, you can go flock yourself.

I'll fight this fight alone if I have to. But I'm encouraging other people to speak up because I don't like the message that a general silence sends to those of us who are transgendered or have transgendered people near and dear to us. --Bob

I sure BiT didn't mean anything by his choice of words, but even if he did, who the hell are you to assume he did? You lefties can call me and others racists, homophobes, and worse all day without a shred of evidence, and you think you are the moral arbiters?
Gee, how will have any time for above average litigation when you are fighting against trump AND monitoring everyone's language?
Words mean something. When you call a boy a "gender-confused girl [who] thinks he's a boy," it's harmful. I won't stand for that harm and I won't stand silent while he inflicts it. Just like I don't stand by when I see someone take a swing at a total stranger.

Who am I to say something? I'm a human being with a moral sense. I'm sorry (not really) if you find that hard to deal with, or if you find it hard to handle living in a world where casual acts of verbal bullying will no longer be allowed to pass unnoticed. But you'd better get used to it, because it's not going to stop. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10012
Location: In Texas of course!
Bob78164 wrote:
You wouldn't use the n-word to refer to a black person and you wouldn't use the f-word to refer to a gay person. Referring to a transgender person like this is no different.


It is quite different.

You referring to a black person as "a black person" is exactly the same as me referring to a girl (young female) as a girl. They are physical traits and determined by the person's DNA. It is what they are.

The "n" and "f" words are derogatory and are intended to degrade and offend. I would not use them. Nor will I water down their offensiveness by including any and all words that some person somewhere may find offensive at some point, especially if I find that offense misplaced.

I don't know if we have any transgender people here. It doesn't matter. I'm not intending to offend. I can not help if someone takes offense to something I say and believe. It is their choice to be offended.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:26 pm 
Offline
Evil Genius
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Posts: 9262
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Bob78164 wrote:
Just like I don't stand by when I see someone take a swing at a total stranger.
What DO you do in this case?

_________________
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:49 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 17471
Location: By the phone
Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Just like I don't stand by when I see someone take a swing at a total stranger.
What DO you do in this case?
The last time it happened I got in between them. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4341
Location: Olympia, Washington
Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Attempted mockery is not an answer. All it does is suggest that you find the language acceptable and are willing to countenance its continued use here. And if that's the case, then until you actually get to know some transgendered people, you can go flock yourself.

I'll fight this fight alone if I have to. But I'm encouraging other people to speak up because I don't like the message that a general silence sends to those of us who are transgendered or have transgendered people near and dear to us. --Bob

I sure BiT didn't mean anything by his choice of words, but even if he did, who the hell are you to assume he did? You lefties can call me and others racists, homophobes, and worse all day without a shred of evidence, and you think you are the moral arbiters?
Gee, how will have any time for above average litigation when you are fighting against trump AND monitoring everyone's language?
Words mean something. When you call a boy a "gender-confused girl [who] thinks he's a boy," it's harmful. I won't stand for that harm and I won't stand silent while he inflicts it. Just like I don't stand by when I see someone take a swing at a total stranger.

Who am I to say something? I'm a human being with a moral sense. I'm sorry (not really) if you find that hard to deal with, or if you find it hard to handle living in a world where casual acts of verbal bullying will no longer be allowed to pass unnoticed. But you'd better get used to it, because it's not going to stop. --Bob



king bob-tel, first of his name, the ethical lawyer, the above-average litigator, the illiterate, human being with a moral sense, the arbiter of public morals...

The titles continue to grow.

In keeping with your newest vow, I expect you to admonish SSS for implying my word games on the 'I hate trump' mindset was somehow racist against people of Indian ancestry. I was and am deeply offended by that, and it could scar me for the rest of my life. Will you defend MY sensibilities, oh bob-tel?


Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Posts: 6381
Location: Montana
Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Just like I don't stand by when I see someone take a swing at a total stranger.
What DO you do in this case?


I'm beginning to understand why Bob's so busy.

_________________
The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself. And clowns.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4341
Location: Olympia, Washington
tlynn78 wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Just like I don't stand by when I see someone take a swing at a total stranger.
What DO you do in this case?


I'm beginning to understand why Bob's so busy.

Maybe we should get him some tights and a cape.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:27 am 
Offline
Evil Genius
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Posts: 9262
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Bob78164 wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Just like I don't stand by when I see someone take a swing at a total stranger.
What DO you do in this case?
The last time it happened I got in between them.
Was the aggressor an adult male? Did you take a hit? What happened?

_________________
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:17 am 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 17471
Location: By the phone
Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Estonut wrote:
What DO you do in this case?
The last time it happened I got in between them.
Was the aggressor an adult male? Did you take a hit? What happened?
Yes. No. He backed down.

Why do you care? Looking for more grist for mockery? Either you're okay with someone referring to a transgender boy as a "gender confused girl [who] wants to be a boy" or you're not. Your turn to answer a question. Are you okay with that or not? --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:28 am 
Offline
Evil Genius
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Posts: 9262
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Bob78164 wrote:
Why do you care? Looking for more grist for mockery?
I care because it sounds a bit aggro for what I've read from you. I was/am curious as to what you had left out.

Bob78164 wrote:
Either you're okay with someone referring to a transgender boy as a "gender confused girl [who] wants to be a boy" or you're not. Your turn to answer a question. Are you okay with that or not?
If he's truly a transgender boy, then I am not OK with it.

The problem with this case is that I don't have enough information. I don't know enough about the medical and psychological aspects of transgenderism. I don't know this child. I'm not sure that ALL transgender children are necessarily medically and psychologically so. I think some children may claim so to seek attention. I think some parents may claim so to advance political agendas. I think sexuality in children is somewhat fluid. I think that no reputable surgeon would perform sex reassignment surgery on anyone younger than 18, precisely because of their fluidity.

You're a big seeker of truth. Is it OK for someone to refer to a transgender boy as a "gender confused girl [who] wants to be a boy" if it happens to be true? Do you believe that this has never been true?

_________________
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15600
BackInTex wrote:
It is about sport which is about fairness. The reason we have separate sports for boys/men and girls/women is because there are biological differences that give advantage to males.


It's up to the ruling body to decide what's fair and what's not. They apparently didn't do too good a job in this case.

Saying that people should compete "as they were born" ignores the entirety of medical science that has improved athletes by means of everything from steroids to prescription contact lenses. The governing sports bodies have to make determinations in every case about what is fair and what is not.

Lots of people said it wasn't "fair" for Renee Richards to compete in women's tennis. She wound up being a run of the mill pro as a woman, the same as she had been previously when she competed as a man.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:24 am 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 17471
Location: By the phone
Estonut wrote:
You're a big seeker of truth. Is it OK for someone to refer to a transgender boy as a "gender confused girl [who] wants to be a boy" if it happens to be true? Do you believe that this has never been true?
I'm inclined to believe the boy, his parents, and the doctor who implemented the decision unless there's a damn good reason not to. And I doubt BiT has any more information about the specifics of this case than you or I do. Based on his explanation here, I'm pretty sure that's how he refers to all transgendered kids. That's not okay and it's important to say so. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:33 pm 
Offline
Evil Genius
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Posts: 9262
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Bob78164 wrote:
Estonut wrote:
You're a big seeker of truth. Is it OK for someone to refer to a transgender boy as a "gender confused girl [who] wants to be a boy" if it happens to be true? Do you believe that this has never been true?
I'm inclined to believe the boy, his parents, and the doctor who implemented the decision unless there's a damn good reason not to. And I doubt BiT has any more information about the specifics of this case than you or I do. Based on his explanation here, I'm pretty sure that's how he refers to all transgendered kids. That's not okay and it's important to say so.
Isn't it important to gather information first? You have previously claimed that you do so. Do you go into court with "I'm inclined to believe" or "I doubt?" Was there even a doctor involved in this particular case? There is a lot of information missing here. You didn't answer my questions, either.

• Is it OK for someone to refer to a transgender boy as a "gender confused girl [who] wants to be a boy" if it happens to be true?

• Do you believe that this has never been true?

_________________
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:42 am 
Offline
Evil Genius
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Posts: 9262
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Estonut wrote:
You're a big seeker of truth. Is it OK for someone to refer to a transgender boy as a "gender confused girl [who] wants to be a boy" if it happens to be true? Do you believe that this has never been true?
I'm inclined to believe the boy, his parents, and the doctor who implemented the decision unless there's a damn good reason not to. And I doubt BiT has any more information about the specifics of this case than you or I do. Based on his explanation here, I'm pretty sure that's how he refers to all transgendered kids. That's not okay and it's important to say so.
Isn't it important to gather information first? You have previously claimed that you do so. Do you go into court with "I'm inclined to believe" or "I doubt?" Was there even a doctor involved in this particular case? There is a lot of information missing here. You didn't answer my questions, either.

• Is it OK for someone to refer to a transgender boy as a "gender confused girl [who] wants to be a boy" if it happens to be true?

• Do you believe that this has never been true?
You never answered these questions, either, Bob.

_________________
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: themanintheseersuckersuit and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.