WWTBAM Bored

A home for the weary.
It is currently Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Posts: 22618
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Spock wrote:
In other news , 20 YO MEN who died on Omaha Beach are rolling over in their graves.

I'm sure they are but not for your reason.

_________________
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:36 pm
Posts: 3630
Location: Texas
Spock wrote:
Maybe the epidemic of hate crimes isn't quite what it is presented to be when 2 college kids from a neighboring college driving through Wellesley with a Trump sign is NATIONAL Frickin' news for days.

20-YO Wellesley kids are reportedly scarred by the incident.

And you guys wonder why you lost the election.

In other news , 20 YO MEN who died on Omaha Beach are rolling over in their graves.

Spock, if you are this angry when your candidates win, what are you like when they lose?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 16958
BackInTex wrote:
If you are correct, he did not sweep it up to clean it up. He sweep the dirt and dust into the air, into the nostrils and eyes of everyone making everyone sick.

I never said there were no racial issues or problems, just that it is now worse rather than better. We've moved backwards 4 decades.


No, the problems simply aren't being swept under the rug they way they often were before.

And who was it who told blacks that they should vote for him because, thanks to the Democrats, they all lived in crime-ridden combat zones?

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10832
Location: In Texas of course!
silverscreenselect wrote:
And who was it who told blacks that they should vote for him because, thanks to the Democrats, they all lived in crime-ridden combat zones?


More importantly, who wasn't?

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:13 pm 
Offline
Queen of Wack
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Posts: 10572
Location: Location.Location.Location
elwoodblues wrote:
Spock wrote:
Maybe the epidemic of hate crimes isn't quite what it is presented to be when 2 college kids from a neighboring college driving through Wellesley with a Trump sign is NATIONAL Frickin' news for days.

20-YO Wellesley kids are reportedly scarred by the incident.

And you guys wonder why you lost the election.

In other news , 20 YO MEN who died on Omaha Beach are rolling over in their graves.

Spock, if you are this angry when your candidates win, what are you like when they lose?


I'll answer that. Because those on the losing side calling Trump voters, even those who puked while voting, cnservaturds, rethuglicans, racists, homophobes and misogynists and are responsible for he upcoming Weimar Republic. Oh and destroying things and people. I haven't called those I know who supported hrc traitors, delusional, fucktards. I am close, tho.

_________________
Oh please.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Posts: 22618
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Beebs52 wrote:
elwoodblues wrote:
Spock wrote:
Maybe the epidemic of hate crimes isn't quite what it is presented to be when 2 college kids from a neighboring college driving through Wellesley with a Trump sign is NATIONAL Frickin' news for days.

20-YO Wellesley kids are reportedly scarred by the incident.

And you guys wonder why you lost the election.

In other news , 20 YO MEN who died on Omaha Beach are rolling over in their graves.

Spock, if you are this angry when your candidates win, what are you like when they lose?


I'll answer that. Because those on the losing side calling Trump voters, even those who puked while voting, cnservaturds, rethuglicans, racists, homophobes and misogynists and are responsible for he upcoming Weimar Republic. Oh and destroying things and people. I haven't called those I know who supported hrc traitors, delusional, fucktards. I am close, tho.

You need to look up the history of the Weimar Republic. We may have close to the 4th Reich; I hope not.

_________________
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10832
Location: In Texas of course!
Bob Juch wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
elwoodblues wrote:
Spock, if you are this angry when your candidates win, what are you like when they lose?


I'll answer that. Because those on the losing side calling Trump voters, even those who puked while voting, cnservaturds, rethuglicans, racists, homophobes and misogynists and are responsible for he upcoming Weimar Republic. Oh and destroying things and people. I haven't called those I know who supported hrc traitors, delusional, fucktards. I am close, tho.

You need to look up the history of the Weimar Republic. We may have close to the 4th Reich; I hope not.



Beebs, I'll take a #3 to go please.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm
Posts: 2809
elwoodblues wrote:
Spock wrote:
Maybe the epidemic of hate crimes isn't quite what it is presented to be when 2 college kids from a neighboring college driving through Wellesley with a Trump sign is NATIONAL Frickin' news for days.

20-YO Wellesley kids are reportedly scarred by the incident.

And you guys wonder why you lost the election.

In other news , 20 YO MEN who died on Omaha Beach are rolling over in their graves.

Spock, if you are this angry when your candidates win, what are you like when they lose?


Obviously, you guys see anger everywhere, but for the life of me, I can't see how you get anger out of this post.

I am talking about the special snowflakes at Wellesley who can't handle a Trump sign. It is more funny than anything, but kind of sad too. Remember these kids are primed for places in high leadership and they can't handle a simple sign. We will obviously be in good hands as they move into leadership positions.

On the topic of re-alignment related to the other thread. I am pondering how long union guys in the heartland can find a place in a party that is increasingly dominated by, and caters to, the Wellesley type snowflake children.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:36 pm
Posts: 3630
Location: Texas
Spock wrote:
elwoodblues wrote:
Spock wrote:
Maybe the epidemic of hate crimes isn't quite what it is presented to be when 2 college kids from a neighboring college driving through Wellesley with a Trump sign is NATIONAL Frickin' news for days.

20-YO Wellesley kids are reportedly scarred by the incident.

And you guys wonder why you lost the election.

In other news , 20 YO MEN who died on Omaha Beach are rolling over in their graves.

Spock, if you are this angry when your candidates win, what are you like when they lose?


Obviously, you guys see anger everywhere, but for the life of me, I can't see how you get anger out of this post.

I am talking about the special snowflakes at Wellesley who can't handle a Trump sign. It is more funny than anything, but kind of sad too. Remember these kids are primed for places in high leadership and they can't handle a simple sign. We will obviously be in good hands as they move into leadership positions.

On the topic of re-alignment related to the other thread. I am pondering how long union guys in the heartland can find a place in a party that is increasingly dominated by, and caters to, the Wellesley type snowflake children.

I was talking about your overall attitude that the elites on the coasts don't respect the hardworking people in the heartland. Was that reason enough to vote for a thoroughly unqualified and possibly dangerous man?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 4952
Location: Merion, Pa.
Spock wrote:
It would be interesting to keep track of all the reported hate crimes in this period and see how many of them turn out to be fake over time. It is almost a cliche for a SJW(Social Justice Warrior) to find a noose hanging outside her dorm room and everybody gathers to support her, but upon investigation, a few weeks later, it turns out she put the noose there herself.

South Philly, really, is a hotbed of nazi support?
The Penn incident has been investigated and wasn't a hoax.

This incident happened two months ago: Swastika found at Swarthmore College library. (Swarthmore's the most liberal place I know. If Philly seems like another country to you, Swarthmore's like another planet. In fact, there are hardly any Trump supporters there. The perpetrators could have been outsiders, or even far-leftists who hate Israel.) I mentioned it on FB at the time, but not on the Bored. I'm bringing it up now because some time has passed and there's no reason to think it was fake.

There have been other incidents around here. Even if some are hoaxes, there are enough real ones to make minorities fearful.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm
Posts: 2809
elwoodblues wrote:
Spock wrote:
elwoodblues wrote:
Spock, if you are this angry when your candidates win, what are you like when they lose?


Obviously, you guys see anger everywhere, but for the life of me, I can't see how you get anger out of this post.

I am talking about the special snowflakes at Wellesley who can't handle a Trump sign. It is more funny than anything, but kind of sad too. Remember these kids are primed for places in high leadership and they can't handle a simple sign. We will obviously be in good hands as they move into leadership positions.

On the topic of re-alignment related to the other thread. I am pondering how long union guys in the heartland can find a place in a party that is increasingly dominated by, and caters to, the Wellesley type snowflake children.

I was talking about your overall attitude that the elites on the coasts don't respect the hardworking people in the heartland. Was that reason enough to vote for a thoroughly unqualified and possibly dangerous man?


We are having a failure of communication here that is probably my fault. My thoughts on the attitude of the elites is largely irrelevant. We will also disagree forever, that given the choices-that Trump was the wrong choice-Be that as it may

I have more to say to clarify what I am trying to say-but I need to think about it a little bit.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm
Posts: 2809
Jarnon>>> If Philly seems like another country to you, Swarthmore's like another planet. In fact, there are hardly any Trump supporters there. <<<<

I am not offended by this and I don't want to sound angry. I am responding in a general way to the more general point. In a way, I have to sound angry to get there.

One of the most offensive mistakes the "Coastal Elites" (for lack of a better term) are making is assuming that the heartland Trump voters are rubes who don't know anything about the Blue coasts. For all you think of us, we do have TV and the internet

We are not stupid. Basically, everybody in the Heartland is fully aware that there are no Trump supporters at Swarthmore.

I am far more traveled than most Blue people-I have been to 48 states, driving through most of them and visiting the big cities, as well.

Surprisingly, people from here, go on trips to the big cities-even Philly and NYC-we even visit friends and relatives there and have a Philly cheesesteak.

The main point is:Trump voters from the Heartland are far more familiar with "Blue America" than the converse.

The more your side pushes the developing meme of Trump voters living in a rural bubble-the more it will offend Heartland voters and distance you from them.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 4952
Location: Merion, Pa.
Spock wrote:
Basically, everybody in the Heartland is fully aware that there are no Trump supporters at Swarthmore.
I doubt everyone in the Midwest is as familiar with the Philly suburbs as you are. Aston, just 6 miles from Swarthmore, is dyed-in-the-wool Republican. In fact, Mr. Trump spoke there twice. Swarthmore really is extreme.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm
Posts: 2809
I could turn out to be wrong on this-however, at this time, the viral picture of the Minnesota girl with the 2 deer and the caption "Too bad this wasn't a couple of N-----." Has the hallmarks of being put out by the anti-Trump side.

It was reported locally this morning, that the girl did not do it. Somebody likely grabbed it off the internet and doctored it-75-25 that it was Anti-Trump side stirring the pot. It is the kind of thing we saw during Cecil.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm
Posts: 2809
jarnon wrote:
Spock wrote:
Basically, everybody in the Heartland is fully aware that there are no Trump supporters at Swarthmore.
I doubt everyone in the Midwest is as familiar with the Philly suburbs as you are. Aston, just 6 miles from Swarthmore, is dyed-in-the-wool Republican. In fact, Mr. Trump spoke there twice. Swarthmore really is extreme.


We keep talking about the rural voters because they are the shiny, new toy of the election and the media is going to push the narrative of the uneducated, hick Trump voter as far as they can. However, Trump doesn't win Pennsylvania and he doesn't carry white women, nationwide, with 53%, unless he does far better (even if he didn't win them) in the Philly suburbs than anybody expected a week ago.

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/r ... nsylvania/

He carried all the counties around Pittsburg, and (I am not sure of this yet) I saw indications that he carried Pittsburg's county outside Pittsburg. So he, essentially carried the Pittsburg suburbs.

Warning, broad generalization ahead. Yes, I am more traveled than most and one of the funniest things I have noticed that was brought to mind during this stuff is how parochial big city people can be without realizing it.

A number of years ago, we visited my aunt and uncle in New Hampshire, and they made a big deal that we had to visit Faneuil(spelling) Hall in Boston. We wanted to see Bunker Hill and that, but we didn't make a big deal about as we were guests.

So we get to Faneuil Hall, of which Bostonians seem to be inordinately proud of, and our response (between me and Mrs. S) was "Ok, this is kind of neat, but it is really, kind of, exactly, like the Mall of America."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm
Posts: 2809
This really surprised me. I just noticed that Trump won the counties around Pittsburg, by 60% or more. One was 58%-the rest were over 60%.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Posts: 22618
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Spock wrote:
This really surprised me. I just noticed that Trump won the counties around Pittsburg, by 60% or more. One was 58%-the rest were over 60%.

That's because he convinced the blue collar workers that he's going to be good to them.

_________________
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:09 am
Posts: 7332
Spock: F. Hall I haven't been to in a long, long time, but the outdoor market that used to be around there is gone, gone. Replaced by, as you say, a yuppie mall. Used to be an open air veggie market & many storefront butcher shops. I had to go down to Haymarket T stop area (same area) to pick up that EZ pass that will pay at those vanished tollbooths I recently wrote up. Maybe I'm talking 2 diff markets; I should check. But I did ask people at the new place & they said "the old booths are allowed back on (here they pointed at a local street) on weekends".


Back in the day, there were no other open-air markets in Greater Boston. Now there are lots.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:09 am
Posts: 7332
Yeah, looks like I *am* talking about 2 diff indoor markets. Both yuppie indoor markets. Not knocking the good food at the one I was at.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 4952
Location: Merion, Pa.
The Philadelphia, the elite are fighting back.

This surveillance video shows a vandal in a hoodie spray painting F--- TRUMP on a grocery store, while his accomplice in a blazer sips wine and takes pictures.



The elegant culprit is Duncan Lloyd, a lawyer who works for the city.


Last edited by jarnon on Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:35 pm
Posts: 7292
Location: City of Champions Once More (Well, in spirit)!!!!
Spock wrote:
This really surprised me. I just noticed that Trump won the counties around Pittsburg, by 60% or more. One was 58%-the rest were over 60%.


Ahem...it's Pittburgh.

_________________
1979 City of Champions 2009


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10832
Location: In Texas of course!
jarnon wrote:
The Philadelphia, the elite are fighting back.

This surveillance video shows a vandal in a hoodie spray painting F--- TRUMP on a grocery store, while his accomplice in a blazer sips wine and takes pictures.

The elegant culprit is Duncan Lloyd, a lawyer who works for the city.


Hopefully soon to be former city attorney.

Stuff like this confirms the need for a Trump (as bad as he is) in office. It may be the first time these types have had to deal with rejection, failure or a loss, and no trophy.

My daughter interned for a home builder here in Houston over the summer (and supposedly will again during the Christmas break and next summer, but we'll see). The CEO of that home builder posted the following on his personal FB page, which was screen grabbed by someone before he could delete his FB account altogether (presumably after sobering up).

Quote:
I went to bed last night believing that the most tragic event in American history in my lifetime was 9-11-2001. That changed yesterday 11-8-2016 is now that day for me.
This is what happens in countries that do not value education. We can't be surprised that a country full of idiots,elected one of their own. This is a very sad day for America. When we boldly declare this as the greatest country in the world we need to also openly accept the fact that we are also the stupidest country in world.


He then brilliantly posted this:
Quote:
Let's not forget Hitler was also elected


I typed those exactly as he did, errors and all.

Of course I assumed this was fake and someone was deliberately trying to harm his reputation so I screen grabbed the screen grabs , along with the flaming critical comments such a post deserves and sent it to him letting him know. After consulting with the CEO of a large local developer I'm friends with, I've come to the conclusion the post is real and the builder CEO IS the idiot

When I sent him the screen grabs I wrote:

Quote:
I assume it was a fake Facebook account created by someone wanting to harm your reputation. I said so and criticized those responding for taking such a posts at true when 70% of the political stuff on Facebook is fake.

I don't know your political views, and they don't matter, but assume you would not publicly call 1/2 of your customers idiots and compare them to folks who put Hitler in power.
emphasis added here only

I think he's a moron for thinking like that, but KNOW he's a moron for posting such thoughts publicly, at least here in Harris County where 95% of the precincts his homes are built in went heavily to Trump.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Posts: 22618
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
BackInTex wrote:
jarnon wrote:
The Philadelphia, the elite are fighting back.

This surveillance video shows a vandal in a hoodie spray painting F--- TRUMP on a grocery store, while his accomplice in a blazer sips wine and takes pictures.

The elegant culprit is Duncan Lloyd, a lawyer who works for the city.


Hopefully soon to be former city attorney.

Stuff like this confirms the need for a Trump (as bad as he is) in office. It may be the first time these types have had to deal with rejection, failure or a loss, and no trophy.

My daughter interned for a home builder here in Houston over the summer (and supposedly will again during the Christmas break and next summer, but we'll see). The CEO of that home builder posted the following on his personal FB page, which was screen grabbed by someone before he could delete his FB account altogether (presumably after sobering up).

Quote:
I went to bed last night believing that the most tragic event in American history in my lifetime was 9-11-2001. That changed yesterday 11-8-2016 is now that day for me.
This is what happens in countries that do not value education. We can't be surprised that a country full of idiots,elected one of their own. This is a very sad day for America. When we boldly declare this as the greatest country in the world we need to also openly accept the fact that we are also the stupidest country in world.


He then brilliantly posted this:
Quote:
Let's not forget Hitler was also elected


I typed those exactly as he did, errors and all.

Of course I assumed this was fake and someone was deliberately trying to harm his reputation so I screen grabbed the screen grabs , along with the flaming critical comments such a post deserves and sent it to him letting him know. After consulting with the CEO of a large local developer I'm friends with, I've come to the conclusion the post is real and the builder CEO IS the idiot

When I sent him the screen grabs I wrote:

Quote:
I assume it was a fake Facebook account created by someone wanting to harm your reputation. I said so and criticized those responding for taking such a posts at true when 70% of the political stuff on Facebook is fake.

I don't know your political views, and they don't matter, but assume you would not publicly call 1/2 of your customers idiots and compare them to folks who put Hitler in power.
emphasis added here only

I think he's a moron for thinking like that, but KNOW he's a moron for posting such thoughts publicly, at least here in Harris County where 95% of the precincts his homes are built in went heavily to Trump.

Perhaps he knows that Trump supporters are going to feel betrayed if they don't already.

_________________
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10832
Location: In Texas of course!
Bob Juch wrote:
Perhaps he knows that Trump supporters are going to feel betrayed if they don't already.


You don't get it.

We aren't talking about the maybe 15% of those who's vote said "Trump!". We are talking about the 85% who's votes said (in the native language) "Not Clinton".

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Posts: 22618
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
BackInTex wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
Perhaps he knows that Trump supporters are going to feel betrayed if they don't already.


You don't get it.

We aren't talking about the maybe 15% of those who's vote said "Trump!". We are talking about the 85% who's votes said (in the native language) "Not Clinton".

Here's how Teena Colebrook feels: https://apnews.com/0f1305c8742547df9bcf ... -secretary

_________________
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.