FANNIE!!!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
a1mamacat

FANNIE!!!

#1 Post by a1mamacat » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:58 pm

Wow, good to "see" you.

For those who may not remember, Fannie gave me my nickname in life, of Saucy.

She was too irritated to have to type a1mamacat all the time LOL. 8)
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

MarleysGh0st

Re: FANNIE!!!

#2 Post by MarleysGh0st » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:02 pm

a1mamacat wrote:For those who may not remember, Fannie gave me my nickname in life, of Saucy.

I did not know that.

You have to admit that "Saucy" is easier to pronounce. :)

a1mamacat

#3 Post by a1mamacat » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:42 pm

Yes, indeedy. She tried A1 for awhile, but dint like that either, so she decided to call me Saucy, for the steak stuff LOL.
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

#4 Post by cindy.wellman » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:01 pm

a1mamacat wrote:Wow, good to "see" you.

HAHA!

I just love nicknames, and I'm very happy to see Ms. Fantine here!

Cindy

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#5 Post by silvercamaro » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:53 pm

cindy.wellman wrote:
a1mamacat wrote:Wow, good to "see" you.

HAHA!

I just love nicknames, and I'm very happy to see Ms. Fantine here!

Cindy
Let me join the welcome!

signed,
Sliver

fantine33

#6 Post by fantine33 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:39 pm

You can all put the blame on Mame. Or Luuucy. She promised me Peyton Manning and Terrell Owens if I'd show up.

Too much quote stuff, so I'll just go in a row. Saucy, that truly was one of my finest. I should have held out for royalties on that mother! (Get it? Mother? Mama? Ha!) But, to give credit where credit is due, I think that was a joint effort with Erica. That might have even been the same night we christened Snaxx.

I don't know if Saucy is easier to pronounce, but it's certainly quicker to type.

Who is this "Cindy" person?

Sliver, yay! I got my teeth cleaned today and the office is basically run by Yorkies. Cute little Rylee sits in my lap whenever I have an appointment. So I always think of you when I'm there. Not because of the Yorkie thing, but the general caninisity of it all.

Aside: Private messages! How exciting! Somebody I know is going to be doing some loving of New York. Ha!

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

#7 Post by cindy.wellman » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:51 pm

fantine33 wrote:You can all put the blame on Mame. Or Luuucy. She promised me Peyton Manning and Terrell Owens if I'd show up.

Too much quote stuff, so I'll just go in a row. Saucy, that truly was one of my finest. I should have held out for royalties on that mother! (Get it? Mother? Mama? Ha!) But, to give credit where credit is due, I think that was a joint effort with Erica. That might have even been the same night we christened Snaxx.

I don't know if Saucy is easier to pronounce, but it's certainly quicker to type.

Who is this "Cindy" person?

Sliver, yay! I got my teeth cleaned today and the office is basically run by Yorkies. Cute little Rylee sits in my lap whenever I have an appointment. So I always think of you when I'm there. Not because of the Yorkie thing, but the general caninisity of it all.

Aside: Private messages! How exciting! Somebody I know is going to be doing some loving of New York. Ha!

I soooooo did not promise you TO! or Mr. Cupcake Batter! In post adoration of your appearance here, I went ahead and agreed to watch/love ILNY2.

Mr Cupcake Batter = Peyton.

Last week on some unknown night, as I was preparing dinner, Mr Wellman said to me in a very concerned voice, "I can't find Peyton"

It would seem that Mr Wellman had inadvertently dropped Mr Manning, rather than the QB that he meant to drop.

So, when I went to the computer to draft a note begging Snaxx to let us have Peyton back, I was met w/ quite a few IMs asking if we meant to do what we did.

One of the peeps (Feinberg, Fantine???) asked, "What, did you do, drop him in the cupcake batter?"

HAHAHAHA

fantine33

#8 Post by fantine33 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:01 pm

One of the peeps (Feinberg, Fantine???) asked, "What, did you do, drop him in the cupcake batter?"
I'm so disappointed, I thought that was a Wellman original! Must have been BBJ, then.

Branch/Kitna for TO/Cupcake? That's a steal! Better hurry, this offer is only good for a limited amount of time (like until hell freezes over or Cupcake gets shanked by Matty Leinart, whichever comes first).

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

#9 Post by cindy.wellman » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:26 pm

fantine33 wrote:
Branch/Kitna for TO/Cupcake? That's a steal! Better hurry, this offer is only good for a limited amount of time (like until hell freezes over or Cupcake gets shanked by Matty Leinart, whichever comes first).

HMM, if I was to take that literally I'd have to break it down like this:

Limited amount of time = Now until:

1) Hell freezes over
2) Cupcake gets shanked by Matty Leinart.

I would say that since neither one of those two things are going to happen in our lifetime, that Branch/Kitna are up for grabs!!!!

8)

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#10 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:42 pm

Fanny!!! Whoo hoooo!!! How the hell are ya? That was rhetorical since you already answered that earlier like.
Well, then

mrkelley23

#11 Post by mrkelley23 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:02 pm

It is so cool seeing so many iFaces that I haven't seen for so long.
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

tanstaafl2

#12 Post by tanstaafl2 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:41 pm

Not at all surprised.

After all, she couldn't resist my charms forever.

It is too much to ask of any one person, even my beloved Fanny®!

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
~Mark Twain

Some people are like a Slinky. They are not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs...
~tanstaafl2

Nullum Gratuitum Prandium
Ne Illegitimi Carborundum
Cumann na gClann Uí Thighearnaigh

moonie

#13 Post by moonie » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:21 pm

SO FANNY

How the heck did you tie our game last week? On Tuesday am, i had a one-point victory.

I was saddened beyond comprehension.

I got over it, though.

I would have won if the kiddies weren't playing on the computre all Sunday morning. I would have gotten a Tight End to dress for the game.

ALAS

Welcome to the bored---your grapeboy :P
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to Lurk i go!

mellytu74

#14 Post by mellytu74 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:44 pm

FANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!

SO good to see you!

Love,
Melly

fantine33

#15 Post by fantine33 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:34 am

tanstaafl2 wrote: It is too much to ask of any one person, even my beloved Fanny®!
Snoop! You crack me up, you used to refuse to spell my name with a Y, instead going with the "ie" and the R. But when it gets spelled that way in the beginning, you go with the Y? You are just contrary.

My first thought on this message was, Magilla Gorilla? Shouldn't it be a little more Beagl-ish? Then I saw the little one, yay!

Btw, I finally break down and get Lasik and just a few years later I get with the 'you're old, dammit!' syndrome. So I get the eyeglass equivalent of Two Buck Chuck from the Walmart and endure the taunts of going all Jerry Stiller with the librarian chain.

Does my favourite ophthamalogist (yes, only for you will I break out with the extra "H") have anything that might help this condition or does it just come down to 'you're old, dammit'?

Drop it like it's hot,

FannY

fantine33

#16 Post by fantine33 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:40 am

moonie wrote:SO FANNY

How the heck did you tie our game last week? On Tuesday am, i had a one-point victory.
According to BBJ, Adalius Thomas broke into Cleo Lemon's house that night and caught him behind the line of scrimmage.
moonie wrote:I was saddened beyond comprehension.
Sort of like I was when the last play of the Lions game was a kneel down, causing Kitna's rushing yards to drop to 9?
moonie wrote:I got over it, though.
I haven't.
moonie wrote:I would have won if the kiddies weren't playing on the computre all Sunday morning. I would have gotten a Tight End to dress for the game.
I would have won if it hadn't been snowing and blowing its ASS off all day here, causing me to not play Travis Henry. And then it clears up perfectly by game time, enabling Roethlisberger to do his best Cupcake impersonation.

moonie wrote:Welcome to the bored---your grapeboy :P
You remembered! I'm touched, and not just in the head. Ha!

tanstaafl2

#17 Post by tanstaafl2 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:32 pm

fantine33 wrote:
Snoop! You crack me up, you used to refuse to spell my name with a Y, instead going with the "ie" and the R. But when it gets spelled that way in the beginning, you go with the Y? You are just contrary.
You know me so well! It is either that or the onset of sometimers disease. Sometimes I remember and sometimes I forget...

My first thought on this message was, Magilla Gorilla? Shouldn't it be a little more Beagl-ish? Then I saw the little one, yay!
Indeed, as if I would forget!

Btw, I finally break down and get Lasik and just a few years later I get with the 'you're old, dammit!' syndrome. So I get the eyeglass equivalent of Two Buck Chuck from the Walmart and endure the taunts of going all Jerry Stiller with the librarian chain.

Does my favourite ophthamalogist (yes, only for you will I break out with the extra "H") have anything that might help this condition or does it just come down to 'you're old, dammit'?
Excellent work on the extra "H"! Now we just have to get you to work on adding the first "L" and changing the second "A" to an "O"...

"Ophthalmologist"

As to a cure I fear that 'you're old, dammit' is a sad reality of the continuation of life. Of course it beats the alternative, the non-continuation of life...

One could try the monovision route using a contact in one eye to provide the near component of vision but not everyone adapts to this well as it provides OK vision near and far but not your best vision at either. And of course it means wearing a contact.

But then for our bored lovelies like yourself, wearing a single contact and sacrificing a bit of quality when "out on the town" for the evening (perhaps with your favourite beagle???) may not be too great a sacrifice. For the rest of the time the "two buck chuck" may be the best alternative.

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
~Mark Twain

Some people are like a Slinky. They are not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs...
~tanstaafl2

Nullum Gratuitum Prandium
Ne Illegitimi Carborundum
Cumann na gClann Uí Thighearnaigh