Terrorist attack last night in Sweden FAKE NEWS!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Spock

Re: Terrorist attack last night in Sweden FAKE NEWS!

#101 Post by Spock » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:51 pm

I guess SSS missed the part about how the clean fire station has to have 4 full-time guys teaching migrant kids not to cut hoses and so-forth.

On Women #1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... weden.html

Posted without comment.

silverscreenselect

#102 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:14 pm

Spock wrote:I guess SSS missed the part about how the clean fire station has to have 4 full-time guys teaching migrant kids not to cut hoses and so-forth.
No, I said that your sources were one policeman and one fireman. I leave it to you just how credible it is that a rather small fire station has four people working full time on community outreach and what such outreach entails (I'd guess it has a lot more to do with teaching kids about fire prevention than not to slash tires on fire engines and cut hoses).

Your next story adds one woman named "Lucy" whose picture isn't shown.

That's certainly an airtight case against those immigrants. Too bad Sweden doesn't have the death penalty. You'd be able to fry dozens of them just based on these two stories.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Spock

#103 Post by Spock » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:03 am

One of the funnier things in this thread is that the guy who wets his pants at the thought that a family might have a decades long deer camp tradition completely brushes off the fascinating grenade subtext.

I am also completely flabbergasted that the resident male Bored feminist brushed off "In Eritrea, if we want a woman we can just take her" as "Another Culture" and that can be addressed with a few Kumbaya lessons when they get to Europe.

I guess this family of 8 Iraqi nationals in Austria missed their Kumbaya lessons. OMG, I switched from Sweden to Austria, how can I ever be forgiven?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/03/02 ... stria.html

I am still wondering if SSS and Co. believe that the hundreds of Cologne women made up their gang rape/Lara Logan style assaults.

Maybe, when your goal is to bring in millions of young men that you have to teach that it is not OK to rape women(or little boys) the onus should be on your side to show that there is no harm.

silverscreenselect

#104 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:23 am

Spock wrote:One of the funnier things in this thread is that the guy who wets his pants at the thought that a family might have a decades long deer camp tradition completely brushes off the fascinating grenade subtext.

I am also completely flabbergasted that the resident male Bored feminist brushed off "In Eritrea, if we want a woman we can just take her" as "Another Culture" and that can be addressed with a few Kumbaya lessons when they get to Europe.

I guess this family of 8 Iraqi nationals in Austria missed their Kumbaya lessons. OMG, I switched from Sweden to Austria, how can I ever be forgiven?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/03/02 ... stria.html

I am still wondering if SSS and Co. believe that the hundreds of Cologne women made up their gang rape/Lara Logan style assaults.

Maybe, when your goal is to bring in millions of young men that you have to teach that it is not OK to rape women(or little boys) the onus should be on your side to show that there is no harm.
Well, in case you haven't noticed, there are thousands of young Christian American men who have been exposed to decades or centuries of traditional American moral and religious values who nonetheless have to be taught that it is not OK to rape women in this country. Their views are a bit more advanced; in order to justify "taking" a woman, they have to go out on a date with her or talk to her at a party and then make the determination that she "wants it." And sometimes, they help move things along by spiking the woman's drink.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/20 ... l-violence

Rape and sexual assault are wrong. I've never defended them. But I also don't ignore them the 99% of the time that they don't help advance an ulterior political motive.

You have a high school age daughter. If not now, then certainly when she goes off to college, you'll have more reason to be afraid of those good Christian college students than some hapless third world refugees as far as your daughter's safety is concerned.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

jarnon

#105 Post by jarnon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:32 am

Spock wrote:Bob#'s>>>>"I'm a lot more concerned about the wave of threats right here in the United States, including threats today directed at 11 different Jewish centers. --Bob"

Interesting topic-what evidence do you have that the bulk of these (and other such) threats are not Islamic in origin?
I'm embarrassed that the suspect who's been arrested for these threats is an Israeli. He's accused of making threats for several years against targets around the world. It's a shame that he used his considerable computer skills for evil.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob Juch

#106 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:33 am

jarnon wrote:
Spock wrote:Bob#'s>>>>"I'm a lot more concerned about the wave of threats right here in the United States, including threats today directed at 11 different Jewish centers. --Bob"

Interesting topic-what evidence do you have that the bulk of these (and other such) threats are not Islamic in origin?
I'm embarrassed that the suspect who's been arrested for these threats is an Israeli. He's accused of making threats for several years against targets around the world. It's a shame that he used his considerable computer skills for evil.
I'm embarrassed that he's a computer geek.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#107 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:42 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
jarnon wrote:

I'm embarrassed that he's a computer geek.
I'm embarrassed that he's a human being. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson