Trump asks congress to investigate duplicate key

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
frogman042
Bored Pun-dit

Trump asks congress to investigate duplicate key

#1 Post by frogman042 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:00 pm

After being informed that there were no more fresh strawberries late last night, the President realized that the previous administration must have made a duplicate key of the wardroom icebox and must have infiltrated the White House and stole the remaining strawberries. When challenged for evidence, the president said the he proved beyond the shadow of a doubt with geometric logic that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist and he is calling on congress to investigate the Obama administration and produce that key.

In other news, the White House reports yet another shipment of metal ball bearings has been delivered to the president.

Bob Juch

Re: Trump asks congress to investigate duplicate key

#2 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:09 pm

frogman042 wrote:After being informed that there were no more fresh strawberries late last night, the President realized that the previous administration must have made a duplicate key of the wardroom icebox and must have infiltrated the White House and stole the remaining strawberries. When challenged for evidence, the president said that he proved beyond the shadow of a doubt with geometric logic that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist and he is calling on congress to investigate the Obama administration and produce that key.

In other news, the White House reports yet another shipment of metal ball bearings has been delivered to the president.
I figured he had lost his marbles.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Jeemie

Re: Trump asks congress to investigate duplicate key

#3 Post by Jeemie » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:24 am

1979 City of Champions 2009