Obama 51%, Trump 43%

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Obama 51%, Trump 43%

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:51 pm

That latest PPP poll says that 51% of voters wish Obama was still President vs 43% that support Trump. :roll:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

BackInTex

Re: Obama 51%, Trump 43%

#2 Post by BackInTex » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:36 pm

Bob Juch wrote:That latest PPP poll says that 51% of voters wish Obama was still President vs 43% that support Trump. :roll:
Juchish information.

juchish
[juk-ish]

adjective
1. not relevant; not applicable or pertinent:

2. of no use; not serving the purpose or any purpose; unavailing or futile;

3. without useful qualities; of no practical good

Origin of juchish: Really? You have to ask?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:42 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:That latest PPP poll says that 51% of voters wish Obama was still President vs 43% that support Trump. :roll:
Juchish information.

juchish
[juk-ish]

adjective

Juchish? Funny, you don't look Juchish.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:15 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Juchish information.

juchish
[juk-ish]

adjective

4. Copied from leftist propaganda sites.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#5 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:03 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Juchish information.

juchish
[juk-ish]

adjective

4. Copied from leftist propaganda sites.
Public Policy Polling is best known for putting out highly accurate polling on key political races across the country.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

TheConfessor

#6 Post by TheConfessor » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:12 pm

This is an idiotic clickbait poll, but I would have had to choose Trump in this case, since the alternative would violate the Constitution.

jarnon

#7 Post by jarnon » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:28 pm

ABC News wrote:Among Americans who say they voted in the 2016 election, 46 percent say they voted for Hillary Clinton and 43 percent for Trump, very close to the 2-point margin in the actual popular vote results. However, while Trump would retain almost all of his support if the election were held again today (96 percent), fewer of Clinton's supporters say they’d stick with her (85 percent), producing a 40-43 percent Clinton-Trump result in this hypothetical re-do among self-reported 2016 voters.
So with all of Trump's controversies since November, most notably the Russian hacking investigation, he'd clobber Clinton today. The Democrats have to find more effective candidates.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

BackInTex

#8 Post by BackInTex » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:04 pm

jarnon wrote:
ABC News wrote:Among Americans who say they voted in the 2016 election, 46 percent say they voted for Hillary Clinton and 43 percent for Trump, very close to the 2-point margin in the actual popular vote results. However, while Trump would retain almost all of his support if the election were held again today (96 percent), fewer of Clinton's supporters say they’d stick with her (85 percent), producing a 40-43 percent Clinton-Trump result in this hypothetical re-do among self-reported 2016 voters.
So with all of Trump's controversies since November, most notably the Russian hacking investigation, he'd clobber Clinton today. The Democrats have to find more effective candidates.
Correction, more effective policies.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#9 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:50 pm

BackInTex wrote:
jarnon wrote:
Which policies are not effective?

BackInTex

#10 Post by BackInTex » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:35 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
jarnon wrote:So with all of Trump's controversies since November, most notably the Russian hacking investigation, he'd clobber Clinton today. The Democrats have to find more effective candidates.
Immigration
Welfare
Healthcare
National Defense
Abortion
Gay Marriage

Just to name a few.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#11 Post by Bob78164 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:17 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Immigration
Welfare
Healthcare
National Defense
Abortion
Gay Marriage

Just to name a few.
Most of those, at least, are demonstrably not examples of Democrats being ineffective. They're examples of Democrats being effective at policies you don't like (although a majority of the American people do). --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#12 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:31 pm

Bob78164 wrote: Most of those, at least, are demonstrably not examples of Democrats being ineffective. They're examples of Democrats being effective at policies you don't like (although a majority of the American people do). --Bob
We've had three months of the Republicans efforts at healthcare and immigration in particular. They don't appear to have been too effective.

For most of the other issues, the Republicans have been too busy in-fighting to even make an effort.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Spock

#13 Post by Spock » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:22 am

SSS>>>"For most of the other issues, the Republicans have been too busy in-fighting to even make an effort."<<<<

LOL, your side can't even in-fight over big stuff, you in-fight over whether the Democrat candidate for weed inspector in Bumfuck, ND, is allowed to have pro-life views.