Wild Boars 3; ISIS 0

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Wild Boars 3; ISIS 0

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:57 am

Having had my own experience with a charging wild boar, I can appreciate this story.

A group of ISIS members in Iraq who were fortifying a position for a potential ambush disturbed a local group of wild boars. Big mistake on their part. The boars attacked, killing three militants. The article doesn't mention it, but boars have been known to dine on human flesh on occasion. In any event, it probably wasn't a pleasant way to go....

Couldn't happen to a nicer, more deserving group of people.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/wor ... 100876844/
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Spock

Re: Wild Boars 3; ISIS 0

#2 Post by Spock » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:27 pm

SSS>>>Having had my own experience with a charging wild boar, I can appreciate this story. <<<

I guess seeing a cute video of a Vietnamese potbelly pig might be considered the equivalent of a "Charging Wild Boar." (LOL)

jarnon

#3 Post by jarnon » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:49 pm

Ironically, Muslims (terrorist or otherwise) never eat pork.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:39 pm

Spock wrote:SSS>>>Having had my own experience with a charging wild boar, I can appreciate this story. <<<

I guess seeing a cute video of a Vietnamese potbelly pig might be considered the equivalent of a "Charging Wild Boar." (LOL)
No, it was a full sized boar and it charged me (technically, it charged at my dog which ran for cover behind me). It was probably a mother defending her young when my dog tried to make friends with them (the dog was about the same size as the young ones). Fortunately for me, it turned away and ran off it the woods when it got to about 20 feet of me. And I didn't have a rifle, only my hiking stick, which I was prepared to use for whatever good it might do.

silverscreenselect

#5 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:40 pm

jarnon wrote:Ironically, Muslims (terrorist or otherwise) never eat pork.
I know three of them who definitely won't be eating any more pork.

Spock

#6 Post by Spock » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:50 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Spock wrote:SSS>>>Having had my own experience with a charging wild boar, I can appreciate this story. <<<

No, it was a full sized boar and it charged me (technically, it charged at my dog which ran for cover behind me). It was probably a mother defending her young when my dog tried to make friends with them (the dog was about the same size as the young ones). Fortunately for me, it turned away and ran off it the woods when it got to about 20 feet of me. And I didn't have a rifle, only my hiking stick, which I was prepared to use for whatever good it might do.
I knew the story, I was funning with you.

Pastor Fireball

#7 Post by Pastor Fireball » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:04 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
jarnon wrote:Ironically, Muslims (terrorist or otherwise) never eat pork.
I know three of them who definitely won't be eating any more pork.
I guess this answers the question: "Are Muslims halal (kosher) to pigs?"
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)