Why Does Anybody Need an AR-15?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Spock

Why Does Anybody Need an AR-15?

#1 Post by Spock » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:43 pm

Frontier Partisans long take on the LA Riots. He was in the area and left LA after the riots. Keep in mind that JimC-The FP guy voted for Hillary.

https://frontierpartisans.com/10282/wit ... oad-north/

>>>"Whenever someone ask me, “Why does ANYBODY need an AR-15?” I point to the Korean and Chinese grocers who defended their lives and their properties in the middle of hell with whatever firearms they could muster. The veneer of civilization is thin indeed. We’ve seen it rent and torn away plenty of times, yet our normalcy bias kicks in and glosses over what we know to be true. When the lid gets ripped off, you’re gonna want the most and best firepower you can muster."<<<<

Internet memes being what they are, I can see some of the armed Koreans in the pictures turned into funny anti-gun memes-ie "Ha, Ha-look at the tough guys."

triviawayne

Re: Why Does Anybody Need an AR-15?

#2 Post by triviawayne » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:15 pm

For the same reason anyone needs a 350 horsepower 1976 Trans Am--because I WANT one.

Bob Juch

Re: Why Does Anybody Need an AR-15?

#3 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:34 pm

Who needs an AR-15 when you have a P90?
Spoiler
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.