Who's Trump going to blame for this?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Who's Trump going to blame for this?

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:03 pm

The Atlanta Fed’s widely followed GDPNow tracker, which aggregates model forecasts for several subcomponents of GDP like exports and homebuilding, fell to an all-time low of 0.2% for the first quarter.

Economists surveyed by Bloomberg are more optimistic, forecasting that gross domestic product increased at an annual rate of 1%.

In a post on Thursday, the Atlanta Fed said its model fell from 0.5% after Wednesday’s annual retail trade revision dimmed the outlook for consumer spending in the first quarter. Spending is the biggest contributor to economic growth.

Source: CNBC
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

BackInTex

Re: Who's Trump going to blame for this?

#2 Post by BackInTex » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:21 pm

Bob Juch wrote:The Atlanta Fed’s widely followed GDPNow tracker, which aggregates model forecasts for several subcomponents of GDP like exports and homebuilding, fell to an all-time low of 0.2% for the first quarter.

Economists surveyed by Bloomberg are more optimistic, forecasting that gross domestic product increased at an annual rate of 1%.

In a post on Thursday, the Atlanta Fed said its model fell from 0.5% after Wednesday’s annual retail trade revision dimmed the outlook for consumer spending in the first quarter. Spending is the biggest contributor to economic growth.

The same person Obama blamed for economic bad new for the first 6 or 7 mont...er....years of his administration. The prior president.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Bob Juch

#3 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:25 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:The Atlanta Fed’s widely followed GDPNow tracker, which aggregates model forecasts for several subcomponents of GDP like exports and homebuilding, fell to an all-time low of 0.2% for the first quarter.

The same person Obama blamed for economic bad new for the first 6 or 7 mont...er....years of his administration. The prior president.
Probably. But since he's claimed the good economic news he'd look like more of a clown.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:06 pm

BackInTex wrote: The same person Obama blamed for economic bad new for the first 6 or 7 mont...er....years of his administration. The prior president.
Obama inherited an economy in freefall. Trump inherited an economy that was inching along not as fast as people would like and that is now chugging to a halt.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#5 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:12 pm

\

I would blame the democrats like bobbarino, who have done everything they possibly can to prevent sabotage Trump, without regard to how it hurts the country.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#6 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:56 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:

\

I would blame the democrats like bobbarino, who have done everything they possibly can to prevent sabotage Trump, without regard to how it hurts the country.
If I thought that Donny had made a single proposal so far that was good for the country, I wouldn't oppose it, but so far his record appears well nigh perfect in that respect. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#7 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:23 am

Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:

\

If I thought that Donny had made a single proposal so far that was good for the country, I wouldn't oppose it, but so far his record appears well nigh perfect in that respect. --Bob
You can't blame him; he thought the job would be easier:
I loved my previous life. I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier. You’re really into your own little cocoon, because you have such massive protection that you really can’t go anywhere. I like to drive. I can’t drive any more.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... highlights

I have to give him credit for one thing. He has the ability in every single interview he gives to come off as a complete, blathering idiot.

On his meeting with Chinese President Xi:
He certainly doesn’t want to see turmoil and death. He doesn’t want to see it. He’s a good man. He’s a very good man and I got to know him very well ... We’ll see how it all works out. I know he would like to be able to do something. Perhaps it’s possible that he can’t. But I think he’d like to be able to do something.
In the same interview, he claimed that first the Mexicans and then the Canadians begged him to negotiate rather than pull out of NAFTA. If I had to guess, I'd guess that every world leader this side of Kim Jong Un is salivating at the prospect of negotiating with Trump.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com