Trump Just Praised Australia’s Universal Healthcare

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Trump Just Praised Australia’s Universal Healthcare

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Thu May 04, 2017 7:34 pm

Trump Just Praised Australia’s Universal Healthcare Moments After Republicans Voted to Repeal Obamacare

President Trump just admitted that Ausralia’s universal healthcare system is “much better” than America’s mere hours after House Republicans voted to repeal Obamacare.

The comments came during Trump’s long-delayed sit-down with Australia’s Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull. At first it seemed like a typical Trumpian bashing of Obamacare:

“The premiums are going to come down very substantially. Deductibles are going to come down. It’s going to be fantastic health care,” Trump said of Republican’s recently-passed American Health Care Act (AKA Trumpcare).

But then Trump pivoted into lavish praise of Australia’s healthcare system, which offers free healthcare to its citizens funded largely by taxes, with wealthy citizens paying extra. This system is essentially the very opposite of Trumpcare, which cuts $880 billion from Medicaid and gives $594 billion in tax cuts to the wealthy.

“Right now Obamacare is failing,” Trump continued. “I shouldn’t say this to our great gentleman and my friend from Australia because you have better health care than we do. We’re going to have great health care very soon.”

More, with video: http://resistancereport.com/news/trump- ... obamacare/
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.