Trump retains lawyer to deal with the Russia probe

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Trump retains lawyer to deal with the Russia probe

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Wed May 10, 2017 10:52 am

Nancy Huehnergarth wrote:MAY 10, 2017 — It's been a wild and deeply disturbing 24 hours in Trumpworld.

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer announced that Trump had RETAINED A LAWYER to deal with the Russia probe, based on Senator Lindsey Graham's comment that he wanted to learn if any business ties exist between Trump and Russia. Graham also mentioned getting Trump's tax returns as a part of that exploration.

Just hours later, the news broke that Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, who was leading an investigation into the administration's Russian ties. And CNN is reporting that grand jury subpoenas have been issued in the FBI's Russia investigation. http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/ ... index.html

Clearly, Trump is terrified. The walls appear to be closing in on him and his associates. Will Congressional Republicans stop stonewalling and finally subpoena his tax returns?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.