Adnan Khashoggie has assumed room temperature

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
BackInTex

Adnan Khashoggie has assumed room temperature

#1 Post by BackInTex » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:42 pm

Saudi billionaire playboy Adnan Khashoggi - once the world's richest arms dealer who married twice but also kept ELEVEN 'pleasure wives' - dies aged 82 after battling Parkinson's
Khashoggi lived his last days surrounded by his devoted family, children and grandchildren.
They said: 'It is with deep sadness that the Khashoggi family must announce that our beloved father Adnan Khashoggi, aged 82, died peacefully today in London while being treated for Parkinson's Disease.
Too bad he couldn't have experienced the kind of death many experienced because of him.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

Re: Adnan Khashoggie has assumed room temperature

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:01 pm

BackInTex wrote:Too bad he couldn't have experienced the kind of death many experienced because of him.
Too bad others couldn't have experienced his 11 pleasure wives.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

#3 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:58 pm

His sister is the mother of Dodi Al-Fayed, IIRC.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Pastor Fireball

#4 Post by Pastor Fireball » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:47 pm

Is that what they're called now? "Pleasure wives"? I guess that "hos" wasn't a classy enough word for this cretin.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)