Note to News Media and to the Mayor of Pittsburgh

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Note to News Media and to the Mayor of Pittsburgh

#1 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:13 am

Trump said he represents 'Pittsburgh, not Paris' for no other reason than alliteration. Stop being assholes. I don't agree with his unilateral decision just as I didn't agree with what Obama did unilaterally. But it's not the end of the world. Jeez.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

Re: Note to News Media and to the Mayor of Pittsburgh

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:47 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Trump said he represents 'Pittsburgh, not Paris' for no other reason than alliteration. Stop being assholes. I don't agree with his unilateral decision just as I didn't agree with what Obama did unilaterally. But it's not the end of the world. Jeez.
The last I heard, people in Pittsburgh had to live on the same planet as people in Paris, breathe from the same atmosphere, and suffer the same consequences as a result of abusing the environment.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:48 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Trump said he represents 'Pittsburgh, not Paris' for no other reason than alliteration. Stop being assholes. I don't agree with his unilateral decision just as I didn't agree with what Obama did unilaterally. But it's not the end of the world. Jeez.
Funny you should put it that way.

If he's going to use the name of a city that opposes his actions, political blowback is appropriate. But that's hardly worth the electrons needed to make the point.

There are still two and a half years remaining before Donny can even begin implementing this decision to give the world a middle finger. Perhaps Congress, or the voters who elect them, will find ways to persuade him to change his mind in the interim. Or perhaps when the time comes President Pence will have a different view. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:51 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
The last I heard, people in Pittsburgh had to live on the same planet as people in Paris, breathe from the same atmosphere, and suffer the same consequences as a result of abusing the environment.
Thank you, Captain Obvious. Sounds like a post from BJ.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#5 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:00 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Flock, have you applied for a job as Sean Spicer's replacement? Because you parrot the Trump line as well as anyone I've heard.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

#6 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Flock, have you applied for a job as Sean Spicer's replacement? Because you parrot the Trump line as well as anyone I've heard.
Nah, he's closer to Kellyanne Conway.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

BDMs partner
Merry Man

#7 Post by BDMs partner » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:14 pm

I'll pass this along. I don't think he reads the Bored...

flockofseagulls104

#8 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:34 pm

There's another annoying habit you have. I don't parrot anyone. I have my own opinions about things. If I was a parrot, I'd sound like you. I point out the predictable, shallow, inane response to Trump's decision by dems and the media, but since it relates to 'climate change' you come up with a shallow, stock, worn out cliche that has nothing to do with anything. Yes, SSS, we do all breathe the same air. I wasn't aware of that before you pointed it out. Maybe you should join the Washington Press Corps. (Pronounced 'core')

eyégor
???????

#9 Post by eyégor » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:57 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Maybe you should join the Washington Press Corps. (Pronounced 'core')

Why would I want to join Washington and go around pressing corpses? Do they get wrinkled?

And it is spelled Mabee

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#10 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:01 pm

eyégor wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: Maybe you should join the Washington Press Corps. (Pronounced 'core')

Why would I want to join Washington and go around pressing corpses? Do they get wrinkled?

And it is spelled Mabee
Mabee they get mortised. Rigorously avoid them ones.
Well, then