RIP Stephen Furst

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

RIP Stephen Furst

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:13 pm

TMZ wrote:Stephen Furst -- actor and filmmaker known for playing Flounder in 'Animal House' -- has died due to complications from diabetes ... TMZ has learned.

Stephen's son Nathan tells us ... his father died at his home in Ventura Country, CA early Friday morning surrounded by loving friends and family. He and his brother Griff said about their dad ... "He was a beloved husband, father and kind friend whose memory will always be a blessing."

Furst battled with diabetes for years, and later became a spokesperson for the American Diabetes Association.

Along with playing Kent 'Flounder' Dorfman in the 1978 comedy classic, he also had starring roles on "Babylon 5" and "St. Elsewhere." He directed a few episodes of 'Babylon 5' as well.

He was 63.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: RIP Stephen Furst

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:28 pm

He played the leader of the evil Blue Team in "Midnight Madness"... one of the movies HBO's incessant replay in the 80's helped give cult status to, as well as one of my favorites when I was a kid....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

silverscreenselect

Re: RIP Stephen Furst

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:37 am

One of the funniest scenes in one of the funniest movies of all time:
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com