WWTBAM Bored

A home for the weary.
It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:05 pm 
Offline
Keeper of the Transcripts
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:00 am
Posts: 3903
(Originally shown on 9/29/16 in the second time slot)

Courtney Mink
Philadelphia, Pa.

Courtney is a longtime trivia host.


$20,000
In 2016, Eric Fanning made history by becoming the United States’ first openly gay what?
A: Secretary of State B: U.S. Senator
C: Secretary of the Army D: White House Chief of Staff

[Reveal] Spoiler: Answer
C: Secretary of the Army


$30,000
It is true that there are a total of seven what?
A: Provinces in Canada B: Nations whose names end with “-stan”
C: Islands in the Cayman Islands D: Nations in the European Union

[Reveal] Spoiler: ATA
A: 44% B: 27% C: 23% D: 6%
Courtney walks away.


[Reveal] Spoiler: Answer
B: Nations whose names end with “-stan”
Courtney wins $20,000.


Commercial break


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:09 am
Posts: 6076
20K: Well, know isn't John Kerry. Don't recall reading Chief of Staff is gay. Wasn't that Valerie Jarrett, or did she have other title. 50/50 probably going to leave B & C. Thought C would hsve registered w/me. But pretty sure not B. 50/50 anyway, then go C.

30K: Not provinces. Not EU. Dunno how many islands in Caymens, but go Stans.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:25 am
Posts: 12061
Location: mired in the bureaucracy
BBTranscriptTeam wrote:
(Originally shown on 9/29/16 in the second time slot)

Courtney Mink
Philadelphia, Pa.

Courtney is a longtime trivia host.


BBTranscriptTeam wrote:
$20,000
In 2016, Eric Fanning made history by becoming the United States’ first openly gay what?
A: Secretary of State B: U.S. Senator
C: Secretary of the Army D: White House Chief of Staff
[Reveal] Spoiler: Answer
C: Secretary of the Army

Being an employee of the Department of the Army this was easy.

BBTranscriptTeam wrote:
$30,000
It is true that there are a total of seven what?
A: Provinces in Canada B: Nations whose names end with “-stan”
C: Islands in the Cayman Islands D: Nations in the European Union
[Reveal] Spoiler: ATA
A: 44% B: 27% C: 23% D: 6%
Courtney walks away.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Answer
B: Nations whose names end with “-stan”
Courtney wins $20,000.


Nihil obstat®.

_________________
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.