IT IS FAKE NEWS (Trump is right)

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
BackInTex

Re: IT IS FAKE NEWS (Trump is right)

#101 Post by BackInTex » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:54 am

Bob78164 wrote: At a bare minimum, they're written proof that he's a liar.
We can agree on that. But he was not running for President, and he is not President. Worse case, that makes him like Bill Clinton, a proven liar.

But he did not lie under oath. Bill Clinton did. And you were O.K. with him continuing to be President.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#102 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:11 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Hillary Clinton resisted every investigation every step of the way, we still DON'T KNOW about all her emails. She has lied about many things, at least as much as trump has, but people like bob are not concerned about any lies that come from dems, only repubs. Loretta Lynch has not been investigated, although there is a million times as much evidence of wrong doing as there is against trump.

If the press was as committed to destoying the Clintons as much as they are destorying trump, the Clintons would currently both be serving prison terms.
The FBI investigated Hillary's e-mails for months. She testified for eleven hours on Benghazi. The Clintons have been through the wringer over and over, and all you can come up with is one possibly inappropriate meeting with Loretta Lynch.

The press isn't committed to destroying Trump; his own people are. And not just lower level flunkies or disgruntled Obama holdovers, but the inner circle. Where do you think all these leaks are coming from? They are trying to save their own skins by offering up each other, and most currently Trump Jr. to the wolves.

When you say the press hasn't investigated the Clintons, what you mean is they haven't found what you hope they would find. They haven't found any unicorns either, it doesn't mean they're covering up the unicorn's hiding place.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

silverscreenselect

#103 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:14 pm

BackInTex wrote: Worse case, that makes him like Bill Clinton, a proven liar.
No, worst case is that makes him guilty of conspiring with a foreign country to influence an election, and that is criminal.

And, given anyone in Trump's inner circle's propensity to lie repeatedly, one would be quite naïve to take Trump Jr. at his word about the total extent of his dealings with the Russians (dealings that according to him never took place at all, based on what he said not too long ago).

BackInTex

#104 Post by BackInTex » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:12 pm

silverscreenselect wrote: The FBI, run by a guy who admittedly leaked confidential information to harm the current administration while reporting to a political animal in bed with Clinton herself, investigated Hillary's e-mails for months.

Fixed it for you.

:roll:
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#105 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:10 pm

BackInTex wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote: The FBI, run by a guy who admittedly leaked confidential information to harm the current administration while reporting to a political animal in bed with Clinton herself, investigated Hillary's e-mails for months.

Fixed it for you.

:roll:
Not correct. None of the information he "leaked" was confidential. Fox & Friends withdrew that claim.

And if Director Comey really was a tacit supporter of the Clinton campaign, he would simply have reported that the investigation had concluded and no charges were warranted or being filed. He wouldn't have given his editorial comments. In my view he shouldn't have given them anyway, and he certainly shouldn't have said anything in the last 10 days before the election (because there was nothing to say), but in light of that conduct to suggest he was a closet supporter of Hillary Clinton is ludicrous. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#106 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:43 am

Here's the solution:
Everybody in Washington needs to be put together in groups of 4 or 5. Then each group needs to charge several other groups with some kind of ethics or criminal violation. Then they investigate each other, call witnesses, talk to the press. They should never come to any definite conclusions to their investigations, just let them go on and on and leak mud like a sieve.

Of course, no one will suffer any consequences even if wrong doing is found in any of these investigations. At worst, they will resign their position and receive a handsome pension and severance package and a good talking to. They might get a severe lashing by the press, but if they wait a year or so, no one will remember. And if they are democrat, they will come back as a hero (Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy).

Hopefully, the investigations can last until the next presidential election. That way, congress will do nothing else, so they won't screw up any more stuff. Once the new president is elected, the party that lost can accuse him or her of anything they can think of until something sticks a little. Then the investigations can start all over again with some new people added in the mix.

I think we're almost there!
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#107 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:15 am

After Donny fired Preet Bharara, the office of the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York quietly settled a case in which a company controlled by a Russian businessman was accused of $230 million in money laundering and tax fraud. The price of the settlement was $5.6 million. One of the lawyers involved was Natalia Veselnitskaya.

Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee would like an explanation. So would I. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#108 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:36 am

Looks like that meeting that Trump Jr. and Trump Jr.-in-law had with the Russians got a bit more crowded. News is out today that the "translator" was a Russian lobbyist who was also a former Soviet intelligence officer.

Expect the usual denials, followed by confirmations and an explanation that all of this is politics as usual.

Bob Juch

#109 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:04 am

Jeff Sessions Was Just Exposed For Possible Connections With Trump Jr.’s Russia Attorney

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07/12 ... -attorney/
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

eyégor
???????

#110 Post by eyégor » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:11 am

FREE THE UNICORNS!!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#111 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:44 am

eyégor wrote:FREE THE UNICORNS!!
And their farts. Don't forget the farts.
Well, then

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#112 Post by silvercamaro » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:48 am

Beebs52 wrote:
Unicorn farts are like the ninjadog. They are invisible, they are silent, and they don't smell.
Now generating the White Hot Glare of Righteousness on behalf of BBs everywhere.

Mitzi The Bimbocorn
Merry Man

#113 Post by Mitzi The Bimbocorn » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:59 am

silvercamaro wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Unicorn farts are like the ninjadog. They are invisible, they are silent, and they don't smell.

That's because, like, I totally use douche down there!!!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#114 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:38 am

Mitzi The Bimbocorn wrote:
silvercamaro wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

That's because, like, I totally use douche down there!!!
Wrong orifice ya bimbozo.

Now, Tucks on the other hand...
Well, then

Bob Juch

#115 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:48 am

silverscreenselect wrote:Looks like that meeting that Trump Jr. and Trump Jr.-in-law had with the Russians got a bit more crowded. News is out today that the "translator" was a Russian lobbyist who was also a former Soviet intelligence officer.

Expect the usual denials, followed by confirmations and an explanation that all of this is politics as usual.
I believe the "translator" was Rinat Akhmetshin.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob Juch

#116 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:54 am

Bob Juch wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:Looks like that meeting that Trump Jr. and Trump Jr.-in-law had with the Russians got a bit more crowded. News is out today that the "translator" was a Russian lobbyist who was also a former Soviet intelligence officer.

Looks like he preempted me: https://apnews.com/dceed1008d8f45afb314 ... _medium=AP

Bob Juch

#117 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:06 pm

Trump Team Met Russian Accused of International Hacking Conspiracy

Rinat Akhmetshin allegedly stole sensitive documents from a corporation years before he joined Natalia Veselnitskaya to meet Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, and Jared Kushner.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-team ... conspiracy

Bob Juch

#118 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:30 pm

Now there's a 6th person who attended the meeting.
NBC wrote:An attorney for Donald Trump Jr. named Alan Futerfas has described them as a translator. This explanation for that person’s presence at the meeting is, however, lacking, since at least Akhmetshin could speak English. Why then, would they need an extra translator at the meeting?

Oliver Stoned
Merry Man

#119 Post by Oliver Stoned » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:46 pm

All we need is a grassy knoll.

Back, and to the left.

Back, and to the left.
It's all a conspiracy...

silverscreenselect

#120 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:58 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:

Looks like he preempted me: https://apnews.com/dceed1008d8f45afb314 ... _medium=AP
It will be interesting to see how Trump Jr.'s memory improves after Akhmetshin's version of the events:
During the meeting, Akhmetshin said Veselnitskaya brought with her a plastic folder with printed-out documents that detailed what she believed was the flow of illicit funds to the Democratic National Committee. Veselnitskaya presented the contents of the documents to the Trump associates and suggested that making the information public could help the Trump campaign, he said. “This could be a good issue to expose how the DNC is accepting bad money,” Akhmetshin recalled her saying.

During the meeting, Akhmetshin said Veselnitskaya brought with her a plastic folder with printed-out documents that detailed what she believed was the flow of illicit funds to the Democratic National Committee. Veselnitskaya presented the contents of the documents to the Trump associates and suggested that making the information public could help the Trump campaign, he said.
“This could be a good issue to expose how the DNC is accepting bad money,” Akhmetshin recalled her saying.
Looks like the Trumps were both dishonest and lazy. They wanted the dirt but didn't want to do any work of their own to get it.

silverscreenselect

#121 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:40 pm

We're now up to eight people in the room. This is starting to resemble the ladder on the fire truck in IMMMMW, only not nearly as funny, especially for Trump Jr., Trump Jr.-in-law, and Manafort. The more people, the more likely someone is going to come clean under oath before the Special Prosecutor and reveal even more dirt.

And remember, just one week ago, this meeting never took place, according to Trump Jr. and half of Trump's supporters.

Of course, it's from CNN, so Flock will be able to put his hands over his ears and shout Fake News for a couple of hours until Trump Jr.'s memory improves.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/politics/ ... index.html

flockofseagulls104

#122 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:49 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:We're now up to eight people in the room. This is starting to resemble the ladder on the fire truck in IMMMMW, only not nearly as funny, especially for Trump Jr., Trump Jr.-in-law, and Manafort. The more people, the more likely someone is going to come clean under oath before the Special Prosecutor and reveal even more dirt.

And remember, just one week ago, this meeting never took place, according to Trump Jr. and half of Trump's supporters.

Of course, it's from CNN, so Flock will be able to put his hands over his ears and shout Fake News for a couple of hours until Trump Jr.'s memory improves.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/politics/ ... index.html

As anyone with a clear head on this bored will attest to, I am no trump supporter, and never have been. I have always said he's just a little better than either of the Clintons. I am just not hysterical, like you, bob, bj, yes, CNN and especially the pastor.

That being said (and I expect it to be ignored by SSS, like he ignores everything else I say), The trumps have some 'splainin to do. An it batter be good.

PS:
...half of Trump's supporters.
Is that the deplorable, irredeemable half?
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

eyégor
???????

#123 Post by eyégor » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:51 pm

Was the unicorn in the room?

If there was that might explain the plethora of translators.

flockofseagulls104

#124 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:55 pm

eyégor wrote:Was the unicorn in the room?

If there was that might explain the plethora of translators.
Unicorns speak english. At least all the ones I've seen on TV do.

elwoodblues

#125 Post by elwoodblues » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:45 pm

How much of Trump's defense is just people saying the Clintons were bad too?