False flag operations aren't just my imagination

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: False flag operations aren't just my imagination

#26 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:07 am

Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:The Washington Post article is behind a paywall so I can't read it, but color me skeptical.
No, it's not. I can access it just fine and have never paid for any type of on-line news subscription. Perhaps you just don't want to read it.
I suspect that like most newspapers, it allows viewing of only a limited number of articles per month. Unlike you, I've already exceeded their limit. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#27 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:15 am

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
As opposed to not getting the President's name right? Who is more widely known, published, and written about?

And based on what you've written, you couldn't give a shit about the actual allegations of assault (and lawsuits) against Clinton, and even manically support his wife who called the victims "bimbos". But Lord help someone was bragging about being able to do it. Lots of men brag about stuff they've never done.
Allegations against Bill Clinton. By at least one woman who had denied under oath any non-consensual conduct. And your statement about Hillary is simply false.

But none of that is the point because the Clintons are now private citizens. Donny is not. His statements demonstrate that he thinks the ability to grab women by the genitals is a good thing. That's despicable. It's contemptible. And I will continue to treat him with contempt at every opportunity. --Bob
Actually that quote was several years ago. Besides the fact that the assault hasn't taken place, do you think that people grow up occasionally, regret statements, actions that are crude or wrong? Redemption of any sort? Because your coterie of exemplars of righteousness have certainly been given passes by you and your ilk.
Didn't mean to ignore this -- it's certainly a fair question. In general, sure, I believe that redemption is possible. But in Donny's case, leaving aside that roughly ten women have come forward to accuse Donny of inappropriate conduct (one of whom is suing him), all of the public evidence, from his treatment of Megyn Kelly, to his treatment of Carly Fiorina, to his treatment of Mika Brzezinski, is to the contrary. I don't think he thinks it's wrong, even today. And I think he'll continue to do just as much as he thinks he can get away with. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#28 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:27 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Allegations against Bill Clinton. By at least one woman who had denied under oath any non-consensual conduct. And your statement about Hillary is simply false.

But none of that is the point because the Clintons are now private citizens. Donny is not. His statements demonstrate that he thinks the ability to grab women by the genitals is a good thing. That's despicable. It's contemptible. And I will continue to treat him with contempt at every opportunity. --Bob
Actually that quote was several years ago. Besides the fact that the assault hasn't taken place, do you think that people grow up occasionally, regret statements, actions that are crude or wrong? Redemption of any sort? Because your coterie of exemplars of righteousness have certainly been given passes by you and your ilk.
Didn't mean to ignore this -- it's certainly a fair question. In general, sure, I believe that redemption is possible. But in Donny's case, leaving aside that roughly ten women have come forward to accuse Donny of inappropriate conduct (one of whom is suing him), all of the public evidence, from his treatment of Megyn Kelly, to his treatment of Carly Fiorina, to his treatment of Mika Brzezinski, is to the contrary. I don't think he thinks it's wrong, even today. And I think he'll continue to do just as much as he thinks he can get away with. --Bob
From what I've seen on this bored, your treatment of Donald Trump is pretty much the same as what you're accusing him of against Megyn, Carly and Mika. You've insulted him personally, questioned his intelligence and mocked his appearance (at least I think I remember you doing so once or twice), and you show him no respect for his position and accomplishments. Why should a person's sex make a difference, you sexist?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#29 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:58 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
From what I've seen on this bored, your treatment of Donald Trump is pretty much the same as what you're accusing him of against Megyn, Carly and Mika. You've insulted him personally, questioned his intelligence and mocked his appearance (at least I think I remember you doing so once or twice), and you show him no respect for his position and accomplishments. Why should a person's sex make a difference, you sexist?
You're mistaken about me mocking Donny's appearance, nor do I think I've mocked his intelligence. I have called him a liar and will continue to do so. I have said that he's destructive to our democracy and I will continue to say that. I have said that the attitudes he has shown are despicable and contemptible and I hold to that view as well. I have shown him deliberate disrespect based on his conduct and words. Whether Donny's conduct and words merit the disrespect I will continue to show to him, is a decision that, ultimately, people must make for themselves. --Bob

Rexer25
It's all his fault. That'll be $10.

#30 Post by Rexer25 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:04 pm

Haven't been here for a while, but I made the mistake of reading this thread first. The petty bickering going on, on both side of the dispute, is a symptom of what is going on in our society. We are losing the civility that is required for civil discourse. I understand that the president evokes high emotion on both sides, and our history is replete with examples of all presidents' opponents taking cheap shots at them. But when things denigrate to the level of personal attacks on the purveyors of the opposing viewpoints, we are starting to lose one of the basic pillars of our society. We listen, not to understand the other person, but to formulate a response before the person finishes his thought. It's a little better in forums like this where you can't interrupt a speaker, but it seems that it's easy enough to belittle and insult the other party. And if anyone cares to respond to this post, be assured that I will not see it. I doubt I'll be back anytime soon.
Enough already. It's my fault! Get over it!

That'll be $10, please.

earendel

#31 Post by earendel » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:23 pm

Rexer25 wrote:Haven't been here for a while, but I made the mistake of reading this thread first. The petty bickering going on, on both side of the dispute, is a symptom of what is going on in our society. We are losing the civility that is required for civil discourse. I understand that the president evokes high emotion on both sides, and our history is replete with examples of all presidents' opponents taking cheap shots at them. But when things denigrate to the level of personal attacks on the purveyors of the opposing viewpoints, we are starting to lose one of the basic pillars of our society. We listen, not to understand the other person, but to formulate a response before the person finishes his thought. It's a little better in forums like this where you can't interrupt a speaker, but it seems that it's easy enough to belittle and insult the other party. And if anyone cares to respond to this post, be assured that I will not see it. I doubt I'll be back anytime soon.
Too bad there isn't a "rec" button. Also too bad Rexer won't see this. I think he's spot on.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

flockofseagulls104

#32 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 pm

Rexer25 wrote:Haven't been here for a while, but I made the mistake of reading this thread first. The petty bickering going on, on both side of the dispute, is a symptom of what is going on in our society. We are losing the civility that is required for civil discourse. I understand that the president evokes high emotion on both sides, and our history is replete with examples of all presidents' opponents taking cheap shots at them. But when things denigrate to the level of personal attacks on the purveyors of the opposing viewpoints, we are starting to lose one of the basic pillars of our society. We listen, not to understand the other person, but to formulate a response before the person finishes his thought. It's a little better in forums like this where you can't interrupt a speaker, but it seems that it's easy enough to belittle and insult the other party. And if anyone cares to respond to this post, be assured that I will not see it. I doubt I'll be back anytime soon.
Jeez, this is one of the tamer ones. He wouldn't have bothered to even post if he read some of the other ones.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton