The July 10-14 edition of TEN! is sponsored by...

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bucket of Warm Piss
Merry Man

The July 10-14 edition of TEN! is sponsored by...

#1 Post by Bucket of Warm Piss » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:03 pm

Weasel Pop, the world's first soft drink made especially for long furry rodents and corrupt politicians. Donald Drumpf says, "This is the bigliest soda I've ever had, and I've had a lot of sad sodas, believe me. I love this soda so much that I bought the company and I already bankrupted it. Don't tell the SEC." And don't forget Weasel Pop's slogan: Suck on it!

This promo is actually the first real job that I've had in over 40 years. I thought that my position was meaningless, but thanks to that tangelo fruit roll-up stretched across cat litter Donald Drumpf destroying America, people are telling me that my job might actually be worth something right now. I've already started crossing out the "Vice" on all of my stationery. I've even been practicing my Gerald Ford "our long national nightmare is over" moment every morning in the bathroom mirror. I can't wait to get the call so that I can finally rid myself of this hedonistic forum, and then rid this entire country of fun altogether.
It's not worth me.

Estonut
Evil Genius

Re: The July 10-14 edition of TEN! is sponsored by...

#2 Post by Estonut » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:44 pm

The Poser wrote:... but thanks to that tangelo fruit roll-up stretched across cat litter Donald Drumpf destroying America, ...
Perhaps you haven't noticed, but no one is playing this game. You stole the name, butchered the game and refuse to ask permission nor apologize.

You are so pathetic, you even plagiarize your Trump insults now, or is #14 in the second list just a very oddly-worded coincidence?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Estonut
Evil Genius

Re: The July 10-14 edition of TEN! is sponsored by...

#3 Post by Estonut » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:59 pm

Hah! Here's another one. I'd bet there's more.
On Tue Dec 27, 2016 @ 6:14 am, The Poser wrote:This. Exactly.

The complicity of the mainstream media is directly responsible for electing a leaky whoopee cushion filled with expired cottage cheese.
The Poser's quote

He stole that one from Samantha Bee:
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx