Today's White House schedule

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Today's White House schedule

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:36 pm

9:05 AM: Vice President Pence participates in an interview with Laura Ingraham of The Laura Ingraham Show

11:50 AM: Vice President Pence participates in a call with Prime Minister Zoran Zaev of Macedonia

12:05 PM: Vice President Pence participates in a call with Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras of Greece

2:00 PM: Press Briefing with Principal Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Sanders and Director of Legislative Affairs Marc Short

2:06 PM: Vice President Pence participates in an interview with Rush Limbaugh of The Rush Limbaugh Show

4:00 PM: Vice President Pence participates in a bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Youssef Chahed of Tunisia

==========

So what is Donnie doing?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

Re: Today's White House schedule

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:06 pm

Bob Juch wrote:9:05 AM: Vice President Pence participates in an interview with Laura Ingraham of The Laura Ingraham Show

11:50 AM: Vice President Pence participates in a call with Prime Minister Zoran Zaev of Macedonia

12:05 PM: Vice President Pence participates in a call with Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras of Greece

2:00 PM: Press Briefing with Principal Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Sanders and Director of Legislative Affairs Marc Short

2:06 PM: Vice President Pence participates in an interview with Rush Limbaugh of The Rush Limbaugh Show

4:00 PM: Vice President Pence participates in a bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Youssef Chahed of Tunisia

==========

So what is Donnie doing?
Let's all sing like the birdies sing...

Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com