It's in the Constitution or Bible, or something

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Spock

It's in the Constitution or Bible, or something

#1 Post by Spock » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:25 pm

Littlest Spock (14) is finally old enough to appreciate the benefits of having a college town 15 miles away. Our stop at DQ was very enjoyable (Oh yeah, the ice cream was good too).

I told him that an adult male is allowed by law to look at college girls until he has a daughter in college. I am presently rethinking this whole Spocklette/College thing that is only 2 years away.

elwoodblues

Re: It's in the Constitution or Bible, or something

#2 Post by elwoodblues » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:49 pm

My daughter is out of college. Can I go back to looking at college girls?

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#3 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:57 pm

elwoodblues wrote:My daughter is out of college. Can I go back to looking at college girls?

Knock yourself out...

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#4 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Spock wrote:Littlest Spock (14) is finally old enough to appreciate the benefits of having a college town 15 miles away. Our stop at DQ was very enjoyable (Oh yeah, the ice cream was good too).

I told him that an adult male is allowed by law to look at college girls until he has a daughter in college. I am presently rethinking this whole Spocklette/College thing that is only 2 years away.
I'd hoped for a daughter as well as a son, but things didn't work out that way. Finally, an upside. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson