Trump fired Scaramucci

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Trump fired Scaramucci

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:47 pm

More info to come. I just got a news flash in the middle of a lot of work.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

SpacemanSpiff

Re: Trump fired Scaramucci

#2 Post by SpacemanSpiff » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:52 pm

Boy, that was fast.
"If you're dead, you don't have any freedoms at all." - Jason Isbell

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:56 pm

Hope it's just the start of Kelly cleaning up the act. Good move. Please make him stop tweeting!
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:12 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Hope it's just the start of Kelly cleaning up the act. Good move. Please make him stop tweeting!
Looks like some of the Trump people may not want their act cleaned up and already have the knives out for Kelly:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/31/politics/ ... index.html
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:31 pm

All righty then!
Well, then

jarnon

#6 Post by jarnon » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:41 pm

Sounds like Gen. Kelly's cleaning house. I'm gonna miss Mooch. I hope his wife takes him back.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

elwoodblues

#7 Post by elwoodblues » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:48 pm

Mooch, we hardly knew ye.

flockofseagulls104

#8 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:13 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:Hope it's just the start of Kelly cleaning up the act. Good move. Please make him stop tweeting!
Looks like some of the Trump people may not want their act cleaned up and already have the knives out for Kelly:

More anonymous sources from cnn. Give me a break.
Still no proof trump jr did anything to break the law. I'm still waiting. Did the MSM lose interest in that already?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#9 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:03 pm

He knew he was in trouble when he walked into a room and saw the floor covered in plastic.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#10 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:10 pm

Bob Juch wrote:He knew he was in trouble when he walked into a room and saw the floor covered in plastic.
He knew he was in trouble when Trump called him Fredo.

jaybee

#11 Post by jaybee » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:21 pm

Should have known he was in trouble when Trump called him.
Jaybee

bazodee

#12 Post by bazodee » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:17 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:

Still no proof trump jr did anything to break the law. I'm still waiting. Did the MSM lose interest in that already?
It took 2 years for Watergate to unfold; I don't know if there's illegality. That's why there's an investigation (that should be unimpeded).

silverscreenselect

#13 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:32 pm

The point isn't whether or not Kelly talked to Comey. The point is whether there are people in the Trump administration who want to leak this story to the press to make Kelly look bad (the story was leaked before the Scaramucci firing).

Even money that Kelly is gone by Labor Day.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#14 Post by Estonut » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:41 pm

jarnon wrote:Sounds like Gen. Kelly's cleaning house. I'm gonna miss Mooch. I hope his wife takes him back.
Of course she will. According to BJ, Trump caused the split. Without Trump in the picture, they should be lovebirds again, right?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

flockofseagulls104

#15 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:16 pm

bazodee wrote:

It took 2 years for Watergate to unfold; I don't know if there's illegality. That's why there's an investigation (that should be unimpeded).
You are looking for a Watergate where there is none. If you want a Watergate so badly, look at the DNC and Hillary. So much more there.

silverscreenselect

#16 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:30 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: You are looking for a Watergate where there is none. If you want a Watergate so badly, look at the DNC and Hillary. So much more there.
I'm bookmarking this quote for the appropriate moment.

mellytu74

#17 Post by mellytu74 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:54 am

silverscreenselect wrote:Even money that Kelly is gone by Labor Day.
I have October 1 in the office pool.

I think he quits in frustration.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#18 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:30 am

bazodee wrote:
You are looking for a Watergate where there is none. If you want a Watergate so badly, look at the DNC and Hillary. So much more there.
If only Congress had investigated her when it had the chance. Wait . . . what's that? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#19 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:39 am

Bob78164 wrote:
bazodee wrote:
If only Congress had investigated her when it had the chance. Wait . . . what's that? --Bob
Yes, Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch did a full investigation of Hillary, the DNC and themselves. I forgot.

jarnon

#20 Post by jarnon » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:55 pm

Hope Hicks is resigning from the White House

She was Pres. Trump's fourth communications director in 14 months. I've lost count of how many Trump administration officials have now left, but she's the hottest by far, unless Ivanka quits too (sorry, Mooch).
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Estonut
Evil Genius

#21 Post by Estonut » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:53 am

jarnon wrote:Hope Hicks is resigning from the White House

She was Pres. Trump's fourth communications director in 14 months. I've lost count of how many Trump administration officials have now left, but she's the hottest by far, unless Ivanka quits too (sorry, Mooch).
I must have missed where you ranked male Trump administration officials by hotness. This is beneath you.
Groucho Marx

silverscreenselect

#22 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:18 am

Estonut wrote:

I must have missed where you ranked male Trump administration officials by hotness. This is beneath you.
Trump himself certainly wouldn't have ranked her in terms of hotness, would he?

Estonut
Evil Genius

#23 Post by Estonut » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:25 am

Estonut wrote:

Trump himself certainly wouldn't have ranked her in terms of hotness, would he?
I wouldn't presume to know. I am not a mind reader, as you pretend to be.
Groucho Marx

jarnon

#24 Post by jarnon » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:36 am

Estonut wrote:

It's right there: "Sorry, Mooch." That means Hicks (and Ivanka) outrank Scaramucci on the hotness scale. Scaramucci is a dude.

I know it was rude, but at least I didn't say who was at the bottom of my list :cough:Bannon:cough: excuse me.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#25 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:38 am

At this point, the question becomes, is she a soon-to-be indictee or a soon-to-be cooperating witness? Only Robert Mueller knows and he ain't telling.