Bannon has been fired

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Bannon has been fired

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:52 am

Buh bye!
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

jarnon

Re: Bannon has been fired

#2 Post by jarnon » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:58 am

Good riddance. Nazis in the streets and online are less dangerous than in the White House. Now he's got plenty of time to have oral sex with himself.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:38 pm

I have no opinion either way on Bannon. However, it scares me a lot how the public is so susceptible to believing big lies. White Supremacists and neo-Nazis without doubt exist in our country. However, they are an estimated 10,000-20,000 strong at the most. Less than .1 % of our population. But they get media attention so far out of proportion to their numbers because they add to the media's narrative. Steve Bannon is NOT one of them. Neither is trump.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

jarnon

#4 Post by jarnon » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:51 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:I have no opinion either way on Bannon. However, it scares me a lot how the public is so susceptible to believing big lies. White Supremacists and neo-Nazis without doubt exist in our country. However, they are an estimated 10,000-20,000 strong at the most. Less than .1 % of our population. But they get media attention so far out of proportion to their numbers because they add to the media's narrative. Steve Bannon is NOT one of them. Neither is trump.
The liberal media aren't the only ones raising alarm. Mainstream conservatives (the alt-right call them "cucks") are concerned about Bannon too.

Fire Steve Bannon
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#5 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:53 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:. However, they are an estimated 10,000-20,000 strong at the most.
Wow, those organizers must have done a great job to get every single one of them to Charlottesville for that protest.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:54 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:However, it scares me a lot how the public is so susceptible to believing big lies.
That would be the 30% or so that still support Donald Trump.

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:59 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:. However, they are an estimated 10,000-20,000 strong at the most.
Wow, those organizers must have done a great job to get every single one of them to Charlottesville for that protest.
Where did you see an estimate of 10,000 in Charlottesville?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#8 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:00 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:However, it scares me a lot how the public is so susceptible to believing big lies.
That would be the 30% or so that still support Donald Trump.
It's amazing to me that all of a sudden every one but me is either a neo-nazi or a white supremacist.

Bob Juch

#9 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:35 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:I have no opinion either way on Bannon. However, it scares me a lot how the public is so susceptible to believing big lies. White Supremacists and neo-Nazis without doubt exist in our country. However, they are an estimated 10,000-20,000 strong at the most. Less than .1 % of our population. But they get media attention so far out of proportion to their numbers because they add to the media's narrative. Steve Bannon is NOT one of them. Neither is trump.
That's about the same number of ISIS members.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#10 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:07 pm

Check under your bed before you go to sleep every night. There might be a white supremacist under it next to the boogeyman.

Bob Juch

#11 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:55 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Check under your bed before you go to sleep every night. There might be a white supremacist under it next to the boogeyman.
Now I know why there are two holes in my sheets.

jarnon

#12 Post by jarnon » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:45 am

Bob Juch wrote:
A new poll shows that 9% of Americans say white supremacist views are acceptable. That's a very small minority, but much greater than the number of actual neo-Nazis. This is the mirror image of the Muslim world, where polls show many more people approve of terrorist groups than their actual membership.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:13 am

jarnon wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
A new poll shows that 9% of Americans say white supremacist views are acceptable. That's a very small minority, but much greater than the number of actual neo-Nazis. This is the mirror image of the Muslim world, where polls show many more people approve of terrorist groups than their actual membership.
Only 9%? I thought every person who didn't vote for hillary was a White Supremacist Nazi Scum. At least that's what the TV news tells me every night.

flockofseagulls104

#14 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:54 am

If you have a clear mind and look at it rationally, this whole white supremacist/nazi thing is such a farce. Why, all of a sudden, is it such a BIG issue? These scumbags exist in the shadows, and are kept there until they serve a purpose. What purpose? The same purpose that David Duke serves for the MSM. To drum up fake outrage and to get people mad enough so they will vote for.... democrats.

flockofseagulls104

#15 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:21 am

trump got elected partly because good people got real tired of people like hillary calling them deplorable and racists, homophobes and whatever. So what do the dems do? They go back to it and double down on it. Now, according to Howard Dean, anyone who votes for a republican is automatically a racist.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... t-n2371323

It worked in the past, guys. You bring out the race card every election. But it ain't gonna work no more.

Democrats, blame yourselves for trump. And unless you wise up, you're going to get more of them.

silverscreenselect

#16 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:25 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:If you have a clear mind and look at it rationally, this whole white supremacist/nazi thing is such a farce. Why, all of a sudden, is it such a BIG issue? These scumbags exist in the shadows, and are kept there until they serve a purpose. What purpose? The same purpose that David Duke serves for the MSM. To drum up fake outrage and to get people mad enough so they will vote for.... democrats.
Maybe you slept through the last couple of weeks Flock, but the reason this became a big issue is because the white supremacists made it a big issue by staging their big rally in Charlottesville where they marched around carrying torches and Nazi and Klan flags. That's not existing in the shadows; that's throwing down the gauntlet.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#17 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:33 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:If you have a clear mind and look at it rationally, this whole white supremacist/nazi thing is such a farce. Why, all of a sudden, is it such a BIG issue? These scumbags exist in the shadows, and are kept there until they serve a purpose. What purpose? The same purpose that David Duke serves for the MSM. To drum up fake outrage and to get people mad enough so they will vote for.... democrats.
Maybe you slept through the last couple of weeks Flock, but the reason this became a big issue is because the white supremacists made it a big issue by staging their big rally in Charlottesville where they marched around carrying torches and Nazi and Klan flags. That's not existing in the shadows; that's throwing down the gauntlet.

If a racist tree falls in the forest, and the media isn't there to give it nationwide coverage and free puclicity, does it really make a sound?

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

earendel

#18 Post by earendel » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:56 am

littlebeast13 wrote:If a racist tree falls in the forest, and the media isn't there to give it nationwide coverage and free puclicity, does it really make a sound?

lb13
I have friends who are of differing opinions on how to deal with those like the ones who marched in Charlottesville. One group says that they should be ignored, because what they want is publicity and the best way to get it is for counter-demonstrators to show up. The other group says that inaction only gives aid and comfort to the demonstrators. I frankly don't know who's right, if either of the two groups.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

flockofseagulls104

#19 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:53 pm

They want everything they do to be a big issue. Now they have people like you and Howard Dean thinking that everyone who is not a registered democrat is a neo-nazi. Your neighbors weren't KKK members last year, and they are not now. Racism is not going to be solved by tearing down statues of Robert E. Lee, or preventing a guy named Robert Lee from calling a football game in Virginia. I am fine if they want to put all Confederate statues in museums, on one condition: The left gives up some concession. They tell us what's the limit this time. When will they be happy and not complain?

silverscreenselect

#20 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:08 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: I am fine if they want to put all Confederate statues in museums, on one condition: The left gives up some concession.
I agree. Let's tear down all the left wing monuments to slavery as well.

BackInTex

#21 Post by BackInTex » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:13 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:I agree. Let's tear down all the left wing monuments to slavery as well.
Here's the first one that should go.

..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#22 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:46 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: I am fine if they want to put all Confederate statues in museums, on one condition: The left gives up some concession.
Good, I'll be glad to see the Dept of Education go away. As well as the IRS and most if not all Labor Unions.

flockofseagulls104

#23 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:48 pm

Actually, most of the 'offending' statues are left wing monuments. The democrat party was the main supporter of the KKK back when it had some influence. The dems put up most of them dang statues.

silverscreenselect

#24 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:30 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Good, I'll be glad to see the Dept of Education go away. As well as the IRS and most if not all Labor Unions.
I'm curious to see how you equate the Department of Education to slavery.

And the Democratic party in the South was by no means liberal as that term is known today.

Bob Juch

#25 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:28 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Actually, most of the 'offending' statues are left wing monuments. The democrat party was the main supporter of the KKK back when it had some influence. The dems put up most of them dang statues.
Yes, they did, but they were the right wing then.