Fight Fire with Poop

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: Fight Fire with Poop

#26 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:17 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: There is nothing scary about me, SSS. You are seeing Nazis under your bed.
No, I did see them in Charlottesville. You, on the other hand, chose to believe Donald Trump's claims of a peaceful demonstration filled with "very nice people" during the course of which an occasional Nazi or two just happened to show up.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Estonut
Evil Genius

#27 Post by Estonut » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:59 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: There is nothing scary about me, SSS. You are seeing Nazis under your bed.
No, I did see them in Charlottesville. You, on the other hand, chose to believe Donald Trump's claims of a peaceful demonstration filled with "very nice people" during the course of which an occasional Nazi or two just happened to show up.
Please cite where he made that claim.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

flockofseagulls104

#28 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:04 pm

Estonut wrote:
I never did. I said pretty much the opposite. But his own 'Hannity', who lives in Washington DC and on all the major networks told him that's what I meant. Just as they tell him what trump means, even though he says the opposite. SSS has always known more about other people's thoughts and motivations than he does of his own.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#29 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:54 pm

Estonut wrote:
I did misspeak slightly. Trump referred to them as "very fine people."

But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#30 Post by Estonut » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:11 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Estonut wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:No, I did see them in Charlottesville. You, on the other hand, chose to believe Donald Trump's claims of a peaceful demonstration filled with "very nice people" during the course of which an occasional Nazi or two just happened to show up.
I never did. I said pretty much the opposite. But his own 'Hannity', who lives in Washington DC and on all the major networks told him that's what I meant. Just as they tell him what trump means, even though he says the opposite. SSS has always known more about other people's thoughts and motivations than he does of his own.
I was talking to SSS, asking about his response to your post.

Good thing they limited pyramids in threads, since you don't appear to follow 3 levels.
Groucho Marx

Estonut
Evil Genius

#31 Post by Estonut » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:22 am

Estonut wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:No, I did see them in Charlottesville. You, on the other hand, chose to believe Donald Trump's claims of a peaceful demonstration filled with "very nice people" during the course of which an occasional Nazi or two just happened to show up.
I did misspeak slightly. Trump referred to them as "very fine people."

But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.
Your quote doesn't include his statement that it was "peaceful demonstration filled with 'very nice people'" nor that "during the course of which an occasional Nazi or two just happened to show up." You've misquoted him, as usual. Doesn't he say enough stupid/offensive stuff without you feeling the need to make stuff up?
Groucho Marx

silverscreenselect

#32 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:53 am

Estonut wrote:]Your quote doesn't include his statement that it was "peaceful demonstration filled with 'very nice people'" nor that "during the course of which an occasional Nazi or two just happened to show up." You've misquoted him, as usual. Doesn't he say enough stupid/offensive stuff without you feeling the need to make stuff up?
I did misstate when I attributed the words "very nice people" instead of "very fine people" to Trump. The rest of my statement wasn't a quotation from Trump but a sarcastic paraphrase of the intent of his words, which was to minimize the number of actual Nazis and their ilk and give the impression that there were a substantial number of innocent protesters.

The rally in Charlottesville was organized by white nationalists and dominated by them, as evidenced by nearly every photo or video you can find of the event. But Flock chooses to perpetuate the myth that Trump is spouting out that tries to minimize the extreme nature of the rally.

Bob Juch

#33 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:18 am

Estonut wrote:]Your quote doesn't include his statement that it was "peaceful demonstration filled with 'very nice people'" nor that "during the course of which an occasional Nazi or two just happened to show up." You've misquoted him, as usual. Doesn't he say enough stupid/offensive stuff without you feeling the need to make stuff up?
I did misstate when I attributed the words "very nice people" instead of "very fine people" to Trump. The rest of my statement wasn't a quotation from Trump but a sarcastic paraphrase of the intent of his words, which was to minimize the number of actual Nazis and their ilk and give the impression that there were a substantial number of innocent protesters.

The rally in Charlottesville was organized by white nationalists and dominated by them, as evidenced by nearly every photo or video you can find of the event. But Flock chooses to perpetuate the myth that Trump is spouting out that tries to minimize the extreme nature of the rally.
It now appears at least one planner of the Charlottesville white supremacist rally was a paying customer at Trump’s hotel while planning the rally.

The story starts with the New York Times having spotted white supremacist Richard Spencer at the Trump International Hotel earlier this month.
From there, Business Insider claims that Spencer told NY Times reporter Katie Rogers that he was “too busy planning a rally” to answer her questions about his stay at the hotel.

Business Insider has a tabloid streak, but if it’s indeed telling the truth about the exchange between Rogers and Spencer, then it’s highly noteworthy.

It’s not clear if Richard Spencer was a paying guest at the hotel.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#34 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:10 am

It now appears at least one planner of the Charlottesville white supremacist rally was a paying customer at Trump’s hotel while planning the rally.

The story starts with the New York Times having spotted white supremacist Richard Spencer at the Trump International Hotel earlier this month.
From there, Business Insider claims that Spencer told NY Times reporter Katie Rogers that he was “too busy planning a rally” to answer her questions about his stay at the hotel.

Business Insider has a tabloid streak, but if it’s indeed telling the truth about the exchange between Rogers and Spencer, then it’s highly noteworthy.

It’s not clear if Richard Spencer was a paying guest at the hotel.
I heard that Spencer was once in the same state as a guy that knew someone who lives in Russia. If that's true, it's even more newsworthy than what you posted. It's not clear if Joseph McCarthy has been fully resurrected, or is just being spiritually channeled.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#35 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:23 am

Apparently, there weren't enough people to throw dog shit at, so they figured out something else to do.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/29/berke ... -violence/

jarnon

#36 Post by jarnon » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:23 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Apparently, there weren't enough people to throw dog shit at, so they figured out something else to do.

The violent protesters are anarchists who are as far removed from most liberals as the KKK is from most conservatives. I'm pleased that Nancy Pelosi condemned them. (Her district is near the scene of the violence.)
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#37 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:10 pm

jarnon wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:Apparently, there weren't enough people to throw dog shit at, so they figured out something else to do.

The violent protesters are anarchists who are as far removed from most liberals as the KKK is from most conservatives. I'm pleased that Nancy Pelosi condemned them. (Her district is near the scene of the violence.)
She is apparently the first one in the Democratic party or the MSM to do so.
Why did she wait so long? She has created an atmosphere that emboldens them.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#38 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:15 pm

jarnon wrote:

You're wrong. Democratic officeholders have consistently and promptly condemned political violence. It's not the media's job (other than in editorials) to condemn the violence. It's the media's job to report it, which it has done. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#39 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:36 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
jarnon wrote:The violent protesters are anarchists who are as far removed from most liberals as the KKK is from most conservatives. I'm pleased that Nancy Pelosi condemned them. (Her district is near the scene of the violence.)
You're wrong. Democratic officeholders have consistently and promptly condemned political violence. It's not the media's job (other than in editorials) to condemn the violence. It's the media's job to report it, which it has done. --Bob
See my earlier post where trump denounced hate and violence and was called out for not doing it enough or on a timetable, bob. And you say it's not the medias job to condemn the violence? Whenever someone they can somehow connect to the right commits violence, it is front page news for weeks, and they tie it to anyone they can find on the right. When the violence occurs on the left, as it did during trump's inauguration and in Berkeley et al, it might be reported, but it's downplayed. Where are the exposes on antifa? Where is your condemnation of the thugs that wear masks and commit vandalism and chaos everywhere they show up?