Best Thoughts for Florida BB's

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Best Thoughts for Florida BB's

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:47 am

I don't know how many BB's or semi-BB's live down in Florida, but it's not pretty down there. Best wishes and prayers go out to everyone caught down there.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Best Thoughts for Florida BB's

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:25 am

Ditto dat. Pea lives near Tampa...
Well, then

bazodee

#3 Post by bazodee » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:06 am

For the first time in history, metro Atlanta is under a Tropical Storm warning. We will be on the northeast quadrant of the cyclone (so-called "dirty-side"). Worst will hit us Monday evening.

Already, as of Sunday afternoon, it's very windy outside, gusts to about 45mph. As I drive around town, I couldn't believe the number of Florida license plates on the road now.

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:18 pm

bazodee wrote:For the first time in history, metro Atlanta is under a Tropical Storm warning. We will be on the northeast quadrant of the cyclone (so-called "dirty-side"). Worst will hit us Monday evening.

Already, as of Sunday afternoon, it's very windy outside, gusts to about 45mph. As I drive around town, I couldn't believe the number of Florida license plates on the road now.
My office already announced they were closing tomorrow. The problem here in Atlanta is that if businesses send people home early, like mid-afternoon because of traffic conditions, it causes a massive traffic tie-up, so I have a feeling a number of businesses won't even try to open.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com