9/19/17 shows?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
kaw92

9/19/17 shows?

#1 Post by kaw92 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:01 pm

Hi folks,

Saw yesterday that hulu recorded two millionaire shows yesterday and it looked like they were both from the current season? Usually it's one current one (at 1 pm) and a rerun at 1:30a or so. i was waiting until the transcripts were posted here to check but curiosity's gotten the better of me and i don't mind looking like a dummy. Were there two new episodes on 9/19? Does this happen often? thanks!

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: 9/19/17 shows?

#2 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:08 pm

kaw92 wrote:Hi folks,

Saw yesterday that hulu recorded two millionaire shows yesterday and it looked like they were both from the current season? Usually it's one current one (at 1 pm) and a rerun at 1:30a or so. i was waiting until the transcripts were posted here to check but curiosity's gotten the better of me and i don't mind looking like a dummy. Were there two new episodes on 9/19? Does this happen often? thanks!
Yesterday's episodes were new. The Transcript Team consists of volunteers, and while they're usually quite good at getting transcripts up reasonably promptly, we're all thankful to them for taking on this task and understanding when for any reason there's a delay posting one or more transcripts. I imagine that yesterday's transcripts will show up in due course, particularly since yesterday's second-run episode included BB danangel. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

jarnon

#3 Post by jarnon » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Last year the second time slot had new shows for the first three weeks; they were shown in the first time slot later in the season. After that, the second time slot was all reruns.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Agrajag

#4 Post by Agrajag » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:11 am

Sorry for the delay. Had things every night this week so stayed up later than I should have last night to transcribed Monday night's second-run episode and both from Tuesday.

I'm in the Philly market which is showing episodes in order @ 2pm and then showing "sneak peeks" of the future episodes from this season at 1am. These are apparently several weeks into the season and may eventually turn back to episode 1 in the middle of the night and be reruns...

The subject should usually say A or B after the date (A is first run and shown nationwide; B is second run and only in some markets—and apparently Hulu!)