Transcript 9/25/17A Gili Ronen

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
BBTranscriptTeam
Keeper of the Transcripts

Transcript 9/25/17A Gili Ronen

#1 Post by BBTranscriptTeam » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:47 am

MI - 16011ii

Gili Ronen
Philadelphia, PA
Gili is a stay-at-home mom.

$500
Reindeer are unique among deer species in that females, as well as males, have what?
A: Antlers B: Unresolved anger issues
C: Employer-sponsored 401(k) plans D: Battery-powered shiny red noses

Spoiler
A: Antlers

$1,000
Though it can still be a problem if it's thin, for safety, HuffPo Canada suggests you "waddle" and "keep your center of gravity of your front leg" when walking where?
A: On Jupiter B: On ice
C: On the Yellow Brick Road D: On sunshine

Spoiler
B: On ice

$2,000
To promote the benefits of eating eggs, the American Egg Board has created a series of award-winning commercials fittingly featuring whom?
A: Kevin Bacon B: Fiona Apple
C: Brie Larson D: Meatloaf

Gili says,
Spoiler
"Bacon and eggs is good for meat eaters, and I love Fiona Apple's music and Meatloaf is another great musician, but I'm going to go with Brie cheese, Brie Larson, C Final answer... Wait!

Spoiler
The correct answer is A: Kevin Bacon
Gili is now "famously one degree separated from Kevin Bacon" per Chris and wins nothing

Second commercial break

earendel

Re: Transcript 9/25/17A Gili Ronen

#2 Post by earendel » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:04 am

BBTranscriptTeam wrote:Gili Ronen
Philadelphia, PA
BBTranscriptTeam wrote:
Spoiler

$2,000
To promote the benefits of eating eggs, the American Egg Board has created a series of award-winning commercials fittingly featuring whom?

Gili says,
Spoiler
"Bacon and eggs is good for meat eaters, and I love Fiona Apple's music and Meatloaf is another great musician, but I'm going to go with Brie cheese, Brie Larson, C Final answer... Wait!

Spoiler
Gili is now "famously one degree separated from Kevin Bacon" per Chris and wins nothing
I felt sorry for her - she had the answer but I think the pressure got to her and she blurted out an answer and made it final.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

ghostjmf

#3 Post by ghostjmf » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:40 am

So far so good

Agrajag

#4 Post by Agrajag » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:16 pm

earendel wrote:
BBTranscriptTeam wrote:Gili Ronen
Philadelphia, PA
BBTranscriptTeam wrote:
Spoiler

$2,000

Gili says,
Spoiler

Spoiler
I felt sorry for her - she had the answer but I think the pressure got to her and she blurted out an answer and made it final.
Producer used this exact question as an example of what NOT to do before the taping. Pressure is crazy up there; she realized Brie was a cheese and got too focused on it even AFTER saying Bacon and Eggs! :-(

ghostjmf

#5 Post by ghostjmf » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:37 pm

Yes, & if they have another 2nd chance show she'll be 1st on their list because it makes such good theater.

Sorry, but people, a few recently who got wrong clues (bad choices, bad phrasing) deserve a repeat. Not people who didn't think before they said "final".