See that button at the top, on the right?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
BackInTex

See that button at the top, on the right?

#1 Post by BackInTex » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:14 am

It says "Save Picks"

Son of a ***! Just checked my Pick-em list to see how many points I put on Green Bay. Showed I put 0 points, but lost on Chicago. WHAT? I'm sure I picked Green Bay to win. Who wouldn't? Then noticed I have NO picks at all. Crap! Pretty sure I put a high number (13-16) on Green Bay.

The button is there for a reason, not just aesthetics. Use it.

:x
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: See that button at the top, on the right?

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:23 am

Thanks for reminding me I forgot to put any picks in again. I'll never get a perfect week this way....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

andrewjackson

Re: See that button at the top, on the right?

#3 Post by andrewjackson » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:38 am

I'm not saying it happened in this case but often I get a weird message after I try to submit my picks. I finally figured out that I sometimes have to log-in to Yahoo again to get the picks to actually register.

Several times I've went back on Thursday afternoon to check my picks and seen them blank when I know I submitted them on Tuesday. I try to remember to go back and check them immediately now.
No matter where you go, there you are.