I think we all can get behind Drumpf on this

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Pastor Fireball

I think we all can get behind Drumpf on this

#1 Post by Pastor Fireball » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:00 am

While he's not busy rationalizing statutory rapists and making excuses for his party's bigly losses in Tuesday's election, Harvey Whinestein (according to one aide) said that the "Church" of Scientology should lose its tax-exempt status.

Saying it and doing it are two different things, but I 100% agree with A C**kwork Orange. Ugh, I just threw up in my mouth after typing that.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tr ... 73aa584cab
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

BackInTex

Re: I think we all can get behind Drumpf on this

#2 Post by BackInTex » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:34 am

Pastor Fireball wrote:While he's not busy rationalizing statutory rapists and making excuses for his party's bigly losses in Tuesday's election, Harvey Whinestein (according to one aide) said that the "Church" of Scientology should lose its tax-exempt status.

Saying it and doing it are two different things, but I 100% agree with A C**kwork Orange. Ugh, I just threw up in my mouth after typing that.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tr ... 73aa584cab
I'm sure you and the President have similar opinions about Westboro Baptist, as well. But I'm sure the similarities end there.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson