The 2017 Merry Men Parade Starts NOW!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
T_Bone's Groupies
Merry Man

Re: The 2017 Merry Men Parade Starts NOW!

#26 Post by T_Bone's Groupies » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:36 am

Girl From Porky's wrote:As always, Mike Hunt will be prominently displayed at the parade.

Those of you up front will get the best view of Mike Hunt.

Not to worry, though. There's enough of Mike Hunt for everybody!

Amateur.

Can we get this over with already? It's almost time for the Early Bird Special at the Tarnished Corral...
T-Bone still makes our hearts flutter. Or maybe we just forgot to take our medication.

Rod_Serling
Merry Man

#27 Post by Rod_Serling » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:38 am

You log onto this Bored at your own risk, because it leads to the future; not a future that will be, but one that might be. This is not a new Bored: It is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every administrator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a delete key on the pages of history since the beginning of cyberspace. It has refinements, technological advancements, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super sites that preceded it, it has one iron rule: Logic is an enemy, and truth is a menace.

And this parade sucks.
Submitted for your approval

Jack Webb
Merry Man

#28 Post by Jack Webb » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:43 am

Watching this parade makes my want to go uptown and shake down a few locals, crack a few skulls.

Where's my partner Elwood when I need him.
Just the facts, ma'am.

BDMs partner
Merry Man

#29 Post by BDMs partner » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:47 am

Jack Webb wrote:Watching this parade makes my want to go uptown and shake down a few locals, crack a few skulls.

Where's my partner Elwood when I need him.

Are yinz in need of a new partner? I'm available.....

tap

tap

tap

Grandpa Beast
Merry Man

#30 Post by Grandpa Beast » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:48 am

T_Bone's Groupies wrote:
Girl From Porky's wrote:As always, Mike Hunt will be prominently displayed at the parade.

Those of you up front will get the best view of Mike Hunt.

Not to worry, though. There's enough of Mike Hunt for everybody!

Amateur.

Can we get this over with already? It's almost time for the Early Bird Special at the Tarnished Corral...

Hubba hubba!

I'd love to grope you gals, but my arthritis is acting up....
Yes, I said uphill BOTH ways, you darn whippersnappers!

Snow Globe Ass
Merry Man

#31 Post by Snow Globe Ass » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:49 am

Dizzy Miss Lizzie wrote:Looks like we're gonna need a bigger axe.

You requested a bigger.......

Oh, axe. Sorry....
You like big butts and you cannot lie!!!!

Kanye West
Merry Man

#32 Post by Kanye West » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:50 am

Snow Globe Ass wrote:
Dizzy Miss Lizzie wrote:Looks like we're gonna need a bigger axe.

You requested a bigger.......

Oh, axe. Sorry....

Shake dat booty!

Time for Kanye to do some gold diggin'...

Kiki's Cleaning Lady
Merry Man

#33 Post by Kiki's Cleaning Lady » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Looks like Kiki will have an easy go cleaning the streets up after this non event.

Hey! Where's the booze to go with this jamón?

BobMarleysGh0st
Merry Man

#34 Post by BobMarleysGh0st » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:41 pm

Kiki's Cleaning Lady wrote:Looks like Kiki will have an easy go cleaning the streets up after this non event.

Booze? I've got something better.

JJ Cale
Merry Man

#35 Post by JJ Cale » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:42 pm

BobMarleysGh0st wrote:
Kiki's Cleaning Lady wrote:Looks like Kiki will have an easy go cleaning the streets up after this non event.

Booze? I've got something better.

Do tell...

flockofseagulls104

#36 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:41 am

i don't have no merry men available and no time to make any. Happy thanksgiving everybody
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Lizbit
Four-Footer

#37 Post by Lizbit » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:38 am

Ham? Kiki has ham?

Me and Wiki are back here, hanging out with Kay. We want to help her clean up any fallen ham bits. We like ham. We also like turkey, roast beast, and pumpkin pie. And ice cream. We love ice cream. And cookies. And we like to lick the butter off of the green beans.

Mr. little can have the cleaner green beans.

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody, even the two-footers that me and Wiki think are kind of creepy.

a1mamacat

#38 Post by a1mamacat » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:43 pm

Lizbit wrote:

Ham? Kiki has ham?

Me and Wiki are back here, hanging out with Kay. We want to help her clean up any fallen ham bits. We like ham. We also like turkey, roast beast, and pumpkin pie. And ice cream. We love ice cream. And cookies. And we like to lick the butter off of the green beans.

Mr. little can have the cleaner green beans.

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody, even the two-footers that me and Wiki think are kind of creepy.
ohmygoodness Lizbit, you might want to rephrase that part LOL

Hope all y'all had a happy tooclosetochristmas turkey day.
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

Pastor Fireball

#39 Post by Pastor Fireball » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:06 am

Hmmm... looks like the street sweeper is on strike this year. Either that or the Merry Man Parade is still technically in progress.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

flockofseagulls104

#40 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:38 am

Only two pages? LB must have been busy somewhere else this year.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Chicken Little
Merry Man

#41 Post by Chicken Little » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:46 pm

They told me the weather was going to be bad and I missed it
“The Arctic will be ice-free in 5 years”

- Al Gore, December, 2008

In this case, use of the more technically “correct” term is actually less likely to convey the key implications to a lay audience.

- Michael Mann, SEEDMAGAZINE.COM May 30, 2009

J.R. Smith
Merry Man

#42 Post by J.R. Smith » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:57 pm

I just woke up from my Hennessey coma. I missed another opportunity to drive a float in this God-awful parade. I would have gotten here on time but that cupcake Derrick Rose broke his ankle again on the way to my mansion.
I'm an excellent driver.

Sir Alan Parker
Merry Man

#43 Post by Sir Alan Parker » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:37 pm

This year's parade was utter shit. There was so much hype surrounding this parade, but then it happened and it left me thoroughly unsatisfied. Who the hell directed this parade, anyway--Richard Linklater? That preachy git needs to be locked up in a Turkish prison. I know just the place. Call me next year and I'll give you a parade with everything: drama, comedy, suspense, and plenty of full frontal nudity.

Annnnnnnnd I'm now being accused of sexual harassment by Irene Cara and Michael Douglas. Thanks, Trump.

DWTS_Judges
Merry Man

#44 Post by DWTS_Judges » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:13 pm

Carrie Ann:

You call this a parade? I can't believe how low this Bored has sunk.

In the immortal words of the Monosyllabic Grunting Dork:

Ugh!

Len:

I used to judge these parades for the fun and the merriment and I tell you straight up that this parade has neither.

Let's get back to the days when a Merryman was proud to be on display. Get this dreck out of here!

Bruno:

LB! LB! LB! Where is your vast repertoire of Merrymen? And that Vandal didn't come through, either. When Billy Bored is the most handsome devil in the group, you've got problems.

I may skip out next year if this keeps up. What a disgrace to the Bored!

Narrator: Would the judges reveal their scores:

Bored Sweeper
Merry Man

#45 Post by Bored Sweeper » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:54 am

Well, this is the easiest paycheck I've ever earned. In fact, I think I could get away with just sweeping this year's parade into the sewer drain...

<SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP> <SWEEP>