WWTBAM Bored

A home for the weary.
It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 7:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: The Harvey List
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:14 pm 
Director of Promos

Looks like Scott Baio gets added to the list.

Quote:
Nicole Eggert claims her former "Charles in Charge" co-star Scott Baio sexually abused her for years starting when she was 14

Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

With agent:
The Dragon's Song

Waiting their turn:
The Night Train
Devin Drake: World's Worst Magician

Just finished:
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Up Next:
Devin Drake and The Roller-Ghoster
Devin Drake and the Haunted Balcony

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:03 pm 
Bored Moderator

All 56 attorneys general in the United States (the 50 states, D.C., and five U.S. territories) have signed a letter calling on Congress to end mandatory arbitration of sexual harassment claims.

Personally, I oppose mandatory arbitration when applied to any employment contract and any consumer contract. But this would be a decent start. --Bob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:30 am 

Olympic gold medalist Shaun White :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:28 pm 

Iowa Senate leader resigns; video shows him kissing lobbyist

He's aptly named for this list.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:54 am 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/3/11/1748239/-Another-Fox-News-Sleazeball-Has-Been-Caught-in-a-Sex-Scandal-with-a-25-Year-Old-Co-Worker?detail=emaildkre

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:20 pm 
Bored Moderator

Rep. Blake Farenthold has resigned, effective a little more than two hours ago. --Bob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:57 am 

Bob78164 wrote:
Rep. Blake Farenthold has resigned, effective a little more than two hours ago. --Bob

He wasn't running for re-election, anyway. This move merely gets him nine months closer to being a lobbyist for the adult onesie industry.

"... the baseless self-serving persecution foisted upon the Bored by Beast, Estonut, jarnon, Bob#s, and Weasel [in June]. Nonetheless, my life and this game go on as scheduled. Both my life and this game MUST go on, full speed, in direct defiance of the prejudice. Otherwise, the terrorists win."

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:54 am 

French photographer Jean-Claude Arnault is accused of numerous incidents of sexual assault or harassment, including groping the Swedish king's daughter. His wife Katarina Frostenson has resigned from the Swedish Academy, which won't award a Nobel Prize in Literature this year.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:21 am 

Roman Polanski and Bill Cosby have been expelled from the Motion Picture Academy. It's interesting that Polanski's legal status has not changed in any way since 2003, when he won the Best Director Award for The Pianist. Harvey Weinstein was expelled from the Academy last year.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 11:38 am 
Bored Moderator

Tony Cardenas (D CA) has acknowledged that he is the defendant in what is essentially a civil suit claiming sexual assault (not mere harassment). He is vehemently denying the claims. In California, the defendant's identity is maintained as confidential until a judge determines that there's some there there. That's intended to protect the defendant's reputation until it's known that there's some basis for trashing it.

At the legal level this is a battle of heavyweights. The Jane Doe plaintiff is represented by Lisa Bloom. Cardenas is represented by Patty Glaser. --Bob

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 5:55 pm 
Bored Moderator

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman. This is a well reported, detailed story with named sources. It's horrific. Schneiderman denies the accounts but I think it's going to take him down. --Bob

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:21 pm 
Evil Genius

Bob78164 wrote:
New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman. This is a well reported, detailed story with named sources. It's horrific. Schneiderman denies the accounts but I think it's going to take him down.
It already did. He has resigned.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:18 pm 

Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman. This is a well reported, detailed story with named sources. It's horrific. Schneiderman denies the accounts but I think it's going to take him down.
Schneiderman was the final backup in case Trump pardons everyone in his entourage who broke the law. I hope the next AG is up to the task.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 12:20 am 

jarnon wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Schneiderman was the final backup in case Trump pardons everyone in his entourage who broke the law. I hope the next AG is up to the task.

Darn. He should have stayed! I mean, come on, what's more important? A few bimbos slapped around a little, or having a backup in case trump pardons people for things no one has charged them with? We've got to get our priorities straight!

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 12:24 am 
Bored Moderator

jarnon wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
The new Attorney General will be selected by a joint vote of both houses of the New York Legislature. Schneiderman's resignation takes effect at close of business tomorrow. He was going to run for his third term this November, so the successor will face the voters in a few months. --Bob

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 12:09 pm 

Bob78164 wrote:
jarnon wrote:
Estonut wrote:
The new Attorney General will be selected by a joint vote of both houses of the New York Legislature. Schneiderman's resignation takes effect at close of business tomorrow. He was going to run for his third term this November, so the successor will face the voters in a few months. --Bob

Barbara Dale Underwood is his temporary replacement. Underwood is currently the New York solicitor general who once clerked for U.S. Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall and has had a distinguished career in the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office.

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10