WWTBAM Bored

A home for the weary.
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 591 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
 Post subject: Re: The Harvey List
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:00 am 

earendel wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
About bloody time! I hope he flips on trump.

LOL. Clinton was his biggest buddy.

I wouldn't say that - there's a tweet from 2002 talking about Epstein and how he likes "beautiful women...on the younger side."

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Who told you that? Bob Juch? Considering Twitter was founded in 2006, I find that a little hard to believe.
Also, the above "tweet" exceeds the 140 characters allowed from 2006 to 2017.

You're smarter than that Ear. I least I thought so.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:57 am 

BackInTex wrote:
earendel wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

I wouldn't say that - there's a tweet from 2002 talking about Epstein and how he likes "beautiful women...on the younger side."

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Who told you that? Bob Juch? Considering Twitter was founded in 2006, I find that a little hard to believe.

That was during an interview with Trump for New York Magazine in 2002.

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:03 am 

Bob and BIT are both wrong. According to right-wing Israeli media, Epstein’s BFF is actually former PM Ehud Barak.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:58 am 

The opposite extreme: A top admiral’s career derailed because his friend is a sex offender.

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-nav ... -next-cno/

Imagine if we had such high standards in civilian life.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:33 am 

Gee, whatever became of Ms. Carroll? No traction? On to the next ... whatever! lol!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:03 am 

tlynn78 wrote:
Gee, whatever became of Ms. Carroll? No traction? On to the next ... whatever! lol!

And what exactly is she supposed to do that she hasn't done already?

If people are willing to support Trump despite some 20 or so documented sexual assaults on women over the years, an extra one or two won't make a difference.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:13 am 

silverscreenselect wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:

If people are willing to support Trump despite some 20 or so documented sexual assaults on women over the years, an extra one or two won't make a difference.

I don't imagine she'll do a thing. She's served her purpose, it got no traction, and y'all will just move on to the next flash in the pan. Kind of my point.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:14 pm 

silverscreenselect wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:

If people are willing to support Trump despite some 20 or so documented sexual assaults accusations on women over the years, an extra one or two won't make a difference.

Fixed it for you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:07 pm 

BackInTex wrote:
earendel wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

My apology. The quote came from a biography written by Tim O'Brien. He reproduced it in a tweet. I mistakenly thought it was a tweet from Trump.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:09 am 

jarnon wrote:
The opposite extreme: A top admiral’s career derailed because his friend is a sex offender.

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-nav ... -next-cno/

Imagine if we had such high standards in civilian life.

Are the Air Force’s standards as strict as the Navy’s?

Officer alleges sexual misconduct by general

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:01 am 

Acosta has resigned.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:08 am 

Singer R. Kelly is in custody in Chicago on federal sex crime charges and federal agents conducted a search of his Trump Tower residence.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:49 am 
Director of Promos

Kevin Spacey criminal groping case dropped by prosecutors due to accuser's 'unavailability'

Quote:
The criminal groping case against Kevin Spacey is over: Prosecutors in Nantucket, Massachusetts, announced late Wednesday they are dropping the charge that he sexually assaulted a teen bus boy in an island bar in the summer of 2016.

Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O'Keefe filed a "Nolle Prosequi" document on Nantucket, declaring the case is dropped "due to the unavailability of the complaining witness."

At an eyebrow-raising pretrial hearing in the case last week on Nantucket, the accuser, William Little, now 21, abruptly invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination while being questioned about the mysterious disappearance of his cellphone and whether he or his mother had deleted texts from the night in question.

That led Judge Thomas Barrett to strike all his testimony from earlier in the hearing, and raised questions about whether Little would be able and willing to testify for the prosecution against Spacey.

Barrett himself cast doubt on the state's case moving forward. He said the case “may well be dismissed” if the accuser refuses to testify. “The case revolves around this individual, and without him the Commonwealth will have a tough row to hoe," the judge said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/07/17/kevin-spacey-groping-case-dropped-due-accusers-unavailability/1760951001/

Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

With agent:
The Dragon's Song

Just finished:
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Up Next:
Devin Drake and The Roller-Ghoster
Devin Drake and the Haunted Balcony

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:01 am 

Vandal wrote:
Kevin Spacey criminal groping case dropped by prosecutors due to accuser's 'unavailability'

Quote:
The criminal groping case against Kevin Spacey is over: Prosecutors in Nantucket, Massachusetts, announced late Wednesday they are dropping the charge that he sexually assaulted a teen bus boy in an island bar in the summer of 2016.

Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O'Keefe filed a "Nolle Prosequi" document on Nantucket, declaring the case is dropped "due to the unavailability of the complaining witness."

At an eyebrow-raising pretrial hearing in the case last week on Nantucket, the accuser, William Little, now 21, abruptly invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination while being questioned about the mysterious disappearance of his cellphone and whether he or his mother had deleted texts from the night in question.

That led Judge Thomas Barrett to strike all his testimony from earlier in the hearing, and raised questions about whether Little would be able and willing to testify for the prosecution against Spacey.

Barrett himself cast doubt on the state's case moving forward. He said the case “may well be dismissed” if the accuser refuses to testify. “The case revolves around this individual, and without him the Commonwealth will have a tough row to hoe," the judge said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/07/17/kevin-spacey-groping-case-dropped-due-accusers-unavailability/1760951001/

Guess he didn't get the payday he was expecting.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:45 pm 

BackInTex wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Quote:

Huh? Couldn't that mean he did?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:51 pm 

Bob Juch wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Huh? Couldn't that mean he did?

It could be, but the fact that he "lost" his cellphone to me indicates he wants the matter dropped so HE doesn't face criminal charges.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 591 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24