The Harvey List

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: The Harvey List

#526 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:55 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
No one thrust into this situation is ever cavalier about it.
One word: Gosnell.
I wasn't aware that Dr. Gosnell ever had a late term abortion or any pregnancy for that matter.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

#527 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:42 am

Bob Juch wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:Just for the record, I love it that the 3 top dems in Va got caught in a web of their own design, but I think the thing about Northam in blackface is overblown. Sure, it offends some black folk, but none of us were there, we don't know in what spirit these costumes were presented, it was a time before the professionally offended were somehow given power over all of us, and it was something he did in high school. If he was someone I could vaguely even support, I would not hold it against him. What I hold against him is the matter of fact way he spoke of letting a newborn baby die.
As for Fairfax: this is America, where people are supposed to be presumed innocent. He is just as susceptible to false accusations as Kavanaugh or anyone else. Until it is proven in a court of law, I will give him that presumption.
Thank you.
For what? I believe you were outspoken about Kavanaugh being guilty and not deserving his appointment, weren't you?
No, I did not judge him guilty. I said he did not deserve his appointment after his sobbing rant when he testified.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#528 Post by Estonut » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:37 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:Thank you.
For what? I believe you were outspoken about Kavanaugh being guilty and not deserving his appointment, weren't you?
No, I did not judge him guilty. I said he did not deserve his appointment after his sobbing rant when he testified.
You have 2 pages of pre-9/27/2018 posts here that disagree with this assessment.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Bob Juch

#529 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:08 pm

Estonut wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:For what? I believe you were outspoken about Kavanaugh being guilty and not deserving his appointment, weren't you?
You have 2 pages of pre-9/27/2018 posts here that disagree with this assessment.
You have too much free time; I don't so am not going to find them to argue with you.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#530 Post by Estonut » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:21 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:No, I did not judge him guilty. I said he did not deserve his appointment after his sobbing rant when he testified.
You have too much free time; I don't so am not going to find them to argue with you.
It took me all of 2 minutes to find that you're full of crap, as usual. You're right, though, you should spend all your time scouring the web for anti-Republican and anti-Trump propaganda. Oh, and those cheezburger-loving cat memes. That stuff is hilarious!
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

jarnon

#531 Post by jarnon » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:20 pm

Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

jarnon

#533 Post by jarnon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:12 pm

Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

jarnon

#535 Post by jarnon » Fri May 24, 2019 3:36 pm

Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

jarnon

#536 Post by jarnon » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:08 pm

Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#537 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:06 pm

I thought there was an aggravated looking charge also.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

jarnon

#538 Post by jarnon » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:55 pm

E. Jean Carroll: “Trump attacked me in the dressing room of Bergdorf Goodman.”

Moonves too.

I expect Trump to contend that Carroll wasn’t hot enough for him to molest. OTOH the description “thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me” is consistent with what we know about Trump’s dick.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

jarnon

#539 Post by jarnon » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:53 am

jarnon wrote:E. Jean Carroll: “Trump attacked me in the dressing room of Bergdorf Goodman.”

Moonves too.

I expect Trump to contend that Carroll wasn’t hot enough for him to molest. OTOH the description “thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me” is consistent with what we know about Trump’s dick.
Pres. Trump wrote:Regarding the "story" by E. Jean Carroll, claiming she once encountered me at Bergdorf Goodman 23 years ago. I've never met this person in my life. She is trying to sell a new book—that should indicate her motivation. It should be sold in the fiction section.

Shame on those who make up false stories of assault to try to get publicity for themselves, or sell a book, or carry out a political agenda—like Julie Swetnick who falsely accused Justice Brett Kavanaugh. It's just as bad for people to believe it, particularly when there is zero evidence. Worse still for a dying publication to try to prop itself up by peddling fake news—it's an epidemic.

Ms. Carroll & New York Magazine: No pictures? No surveillance? No video? No reports? No sales attendants around?? I would like to thank Bergdorf Goodman for confirming they have no video footage of any such incident, because it never happened.

False accusations diminish the severity of real assault. All should condemn false accusations and any actual assault in the strongest possible terms.

If anyone has information that the Democratic Party is working with Ms. Carroll or New York Magazine, please notify us as soon as possible. The world should know what's really going on. It is a disgrace and people should pay dearly for such false accusations.
The New York article has a picture of Trump and Carroll.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob Juch

#540 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:10 am

jarnon wrote:
jarnon wrote:E. Jean Carroll: “Trump attacked me in the dressing room of Bergdorf Goodman.”

Moonves too.

Pres. Trump wrote:Regarding the "story" by E. Jean Carroll, claiming she once encountered me at Bergdorf Goodman 23 years ago. I've never met this person in my life. She is trying to sell a new book—that should indicate her motivation. It should be sold in the fiction section.

Shame on those who make up false stories of assault to try to get publicity for themselves, or sell a book, or carry out a political agenda—like Julie Swetnick who falsely accused Justice Brett Kavanaugh. It's just as bad for people to believe it, particularly when there is zero evidence. Worse still for a dying publication to try to prop itself up by peddling fake news—it's an epidemic.

Ms. Carroll & New York Magazine: No pictures? No surveillance? No video? No reports? No sales attendants around?? I would like to thank Bergdorf Goodman for confirming they have no video footage of any such incident, because it never happened.

False accusations diminish the severity of real assault. All should condemn false accusations and any actual assault in the strongest possible terms.

If anyone has information that the Democratic Party is working with Ms. Carroll or New York Magazine, please notify us as soon as possible. The world should know what's really going on. It is a disgrace and people should pay dearly for such false accusations.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#541 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:18 am

Bob Juch wrote:
jarnon wrote:

Moonves too.

I predict that Donny won't sue her for defamation. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

jarnon

#542 Post by jarnon » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:16 pm

jarnon wrote:I expect Trump to contend that Carroll wasn’t hot enough for him to molest.
Pres. Trump wrote:I’ll say it with great respect: Number one, she’s not my type. Number two, it never happened. It never happened, OK?
That's slightly less insulting to Carroll than what I guessed he'd say, but it's still a bizarre remark from somebody claiming innocence.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

tlynn78

#543 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:31 pm

Moonves too.

Congratulations! You have reached the Bobs and SSS level of TDS!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

silverscreenselect

#544 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:33 pm

tlynn78 wrote: Congratulations! You have reached the Bobs and SSS level of TDS!
I'm not sure how many credible accusations of sexual misconduct it takes to get people to doubt Trump. Two dozen isn't enough.... 100... 1000... the entire female population of the world?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#545 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:29 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
I'm not sure how many credible accusations of sexual misconduct it takes to get people to doubt Trump. Two dozen isn't enough.... 100... 1000... the entire female population of the world?
Credible assumes proven. Heard the term "target" or "deep pockets" before, mr lawyer? I will lose my metoo card but E Jean is a nutball. Listen to her or read what she's written. Uh huh. Did you see Cooper's interview?
Well, then

BackInTex

#546 Post by BackInTex » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:57 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Credible assumes proven. Heard the term "target" or "deep pockets" before, mr lawyer? I will lose my metoo card but E Jean is a nutball. Listen to her or read what she's written. Uh huh. Did you see Cooper's interview?
I heard snippets. I believe she may have seen a news story about this young handsome billionaire real estate tycoon and simply had a fantasy that 50 years later at her current age seems real.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#547 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:09 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
I heard snippets. I believe she may have seen a news story about this young handsome billionaire real estate tycoon and simply had a fantasy that 50 years later at her current age seems real.
And yet you all (excluding sss) seem to believe Juanita Broaddrick, who denied under oath the account she later pushed. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#548 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:23 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
And yet you all (excluding sss) seem to believe Juanita Broadderick, who denied under oath the account she later pushed. --Bob
Yep
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#549 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:27 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
And yet you all (excluding sss) seem to believe Juanita Broadderick, who denied under oath the account she later pushed. --Bob
Yep
And I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that if Donny had run for and won office as a Democrat, you'd believe Ms. Carroll as well. --Bob

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#550 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:33 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:And yet you all (excluding sss) seem to believe Juanita Broadderick, who denied under oath the account she later pushed. --Bob
Yep
And I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that if Donny had run for and won office as a Democrat, you'd believe Ms. Carroll as well. --Bob
Nope
Well, then