Ole Miss vs A&M - for lilclyde54

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
BackInTex

Ole Miss vs A&M - for lilclyde54

#1 Post by BackInTex » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:41 am

Ray,

Do you recall these beauties stopping by your tent last week? I got a text that Saturday from Caroline "Dad, your friend invited us in his tent and we talked for like 30 min (the guy with the white beard)" I don't think she let you know she was my daughter (Caroline is the left girl in blue, the Rebel). The right girl in blue (Emily) is also my daughter, but an Aggie, as are the two girls playing bookends.

Thanks for your hospitality.

It was Emily's first trip to Oxford. Caroline put them up in the guest room at her sorority house and was tour guide for the weekend taking them to the square for food and shopping and around campus prior to tailgating and going to the game. They had a great time.

..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Estonut
Evil Genius

Re: Ole Miss vs A&M - for lilclyde54

#2 Post by Estonut » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:19 pm

Your signature is not appropriate beneath the picture of your lovely daughters.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

lilclyde54

#3 Post by lilclyde54 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:31 pm

Man BIT, sorry for just responding to this but I don't spend nearly the time I used to here. I just noticed my notification. I am overjoyed that your daughters had a good time at our tent. We always try to welcome fans from the visiting teams so I am really glad they stopped by. I am even more glad that one of your daughters is a Rebel. I wonder if they were in our tent when the mini-tornado hit. I went outside our two tents with an A+M guy and tried to keep our tents from doing a Wizard of Oz replay by holding them down. We have pictures of the two tents next to ours getting blown up on top of our two. It was really stormy to put it mildly. I hope that they can make it back by next year (2019). If you could come, that would be even better.

I just read this and wanted to add this. Please tell your Ole Miss daughter to stop by anytime. We have been in that same spot for 6-7 years so she should be able to find us. We will definitely feed and water* her. (*Codespeak for drinking) :D
I felt the change

Time meant nothing and never would again

BackInTex

#4 Post by BackInTex » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:15 am

lilclyde54 wrote:Man BIT, sorry for just responding to this but I don't spend nearly the time I used to here. I just noticed my notification. I am overjoyed that your daughters had a good time at our tent. We always try to welcome fans from the visiting teams so I am really glad they stopped by. I am even more glad that one of your daughters is a Rebel. I wonder if they were in our tent when the mini-tornado hit. I went outside our two tents with an A+M guy and tried to keep our tents from doing a Wizard of Oz replay by holding them down. We have pictures of the two tents next to ours getting blown up on top of our two. It was really stormy to put it mildly. I hope that they can make it back by next year (2019). If you could come, that would be even better.

I just read this and wanted to add this. Please tell your Ole Miss daughter to stop by anytime. We have been in that same spot for 6-7 years so she should be able to find us. We will definitely feed and water* her. (*Codespeak for drinking) :D
My Rebel child turned 21 this week, so she may be ready for some water on game day. :)
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

lilclyde54

#5 Post by lilclyde54 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:53 pm

Great. Tell her to drop by anytime. We will save y'all a seat.
I felt the change

Time meant nothing and never would again