Real-Life Threesome Joke and Big Bang Theory

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Re: Real-Life Threesome Joke and Big Bang Theory

#26 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:19 am

ghostjmf wrote:Weeel, if you're all alone in a room with your wife, husband &/or the eighteen-or-whatever-some of your choice, & you're not at work, you can say or do whatever. Unless one or more of them says "STOP".
Please stop.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#27 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:19 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:It just seems to me that the whole world, or at least the few that somehow get to define what is offensive in what situation, has (or have) become very anal retentive.
You may not be aware of this Flock, but in the workplace, the "few" that get to define what is offensive happen to be the "few" who are exposed to the hostile work environment. Racial, sexual, and religious "jokes" that might be acceptable or funny among one's friends aren't acceptable in many work environments, and that's especially the case when they emanate from a person in a position of authority.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#28 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:06 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:It just seems to me that the whole world, or at least the few that somehow get to define what is offensive in what situation, has (or have) become very anal retentive.
You may not be aware of this Flock, but in the workplace, the "few" that get to define what is offensive happen to be the "few" who are exposed to the hostile work environment. Racial, sexual, and religious "jokes" that might be acceptable or funny among one's friends aren't acceptable in many work environments, and that's especially the case when they emanate from a person in a position of authority.
What you just wrote, beginning with the patronizing 'you may not be aware of this', is offensive to me and I interpret it as hostile. You should be banned from the board.

I'll not report it this time, but you better watch what you say.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

mrkelley23

#29 Post by mrkelley23 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:34 pm

BackInTex wrote:
ghostjmf wrote:If you don't want your kids hearing it, your employees & co-workers probably don't want to hear it at work either.
Not bad advice.

Similarly, if you wouldn't do it or say it with your wife, mother, or pastor standing next to you, don't do it.
Similar to the way I used to indicate rules of language for my classroom: "If it's something you wouldn't say at your best friend's church, don't say it in my classroom."
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

Bob Juch

#30 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:54 pm

ghostjmf wrote:Weeel, if you're all alone in a room with your wife, husband &/or the eighteen-or-whatever-some of your choice, & you're not at work, you can say or do whatever. Unless one or more of them says "STOP".
The North Carolina Supreme Court recently upheld their law saying that it's not rape if the woman says, "Stop!" once sex has begun. :roll:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#31 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:38 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
What you just wrote, beginning with the patronizing 'you may not be aware of this', is offensive to me and I interpret it as hostile. You should be banned from the board.

It's a good thing we don't operate in that way on this Bored or there would be nobody left except a handful of rarely-posting MM's and Frank Tangredi.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#32 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:27 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:

It's a good thing we don't operate in that way on this Bored or there would be nobody left except a handful of rarely-posting MM's and Frank Tangredi.
That's where we're going to end up as a culture unless we rid ourselves of political correctness.