Major Film Shoot in My Building Next Week

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Major Film Shoot in My Building Next Week

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:10 pm

Our office building has been the site of several TV and movie filming locations in the past, but next week may be the biggest. The new Venom movie with Tom Hardy will be filming here Wednesday through Friday, with mostly daytime shooting on Wednesday and Friday. The building is six stories tall and was designed by John Portman (we're on the third floor), and it has a very striking architecture with an atrium that goes all the way to the top and walkways that curve around the corners on each floor. Most of the scenes will be filmed on the second floor (which is largely vacant) or the lobby, but there will be some scenes outside our offices during night time hours. No word on whether Hardy or any of the other name stars (Michelle Williams, Woody Harrelson) will be there or not. From what I gather, there may be about ten minutes of total footage in the various scenes in the building. This also explains why building management didn't put up a Christmas tree in the lobby or other similar decorations this year.

I'll have to stretch my legs a lot next week.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Spock

Re: Major Film Shoot in My Building Next Week

#2 Post by Spock » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:09 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:Our office building has been the site of several TV and movie filming locations in the past, but next week may be the biggest. The new Venom movie with Tom Hardy will be filming here Wednesday through Friday, with mostly daytime shooting on Wednesday and Friday. The building is six stories tall and was designed by John Portman (we're on the third floor), and it has a very striking architecture with an atrium that goes all the way to the top and walkways that curve around the corners on each floor. Most of the scenes will be filmed on the second floor (which is largely vacant) or the lobby, but there will be some scenes outside our offices during night time hours. No word on whether Hardy or any of the other name stars (Michelle Williams, Woody Harrelson) will be there or not. From what I gather, there may be about ten minutes of total footage in the various scenes in the building. This also explains why building management didn't put up a Christmas tree in the lobby or other similar decorations this year.

Just be prepared in case any of the film's TPTB tries to get you on the casting couch.

silverscreenselect

Re: Major Film Shoot in My Building Next Week

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:03 pm

Spock wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:Our office building has been the site of several TV and movie filming locations in the past, but next week may be the biggest. The new Venom movie with Tom Hardy will be filming here Wednesday through Friday, with mostly daytime shooting on Wednesday and Friday. The building is six stories tall and was designed by John Portman (we're on the third floor), and it has a very striking architecture with an atrium that goes all the way to the top and walkways that curve around the corners on each floor. Most of the scenes will be filmed on the second floor (which is largely vacant) or the lobby, but there will be some scenes outside our offices during night time hours. No word on whether Hardy or any of the other name stars (Michelle Williams, Woody Harrelson) will be there or not. From what I gather, there may be about ten minutes of total footage in the various scenes in the building. This also explains why building management didn't put up a Christmas tree in the lobby or other similar decorations this year.

Just be prepared in case any of the film's TPTB tries to get you on the casting couch.
It co-stars Michelle Williams and Jenny Slate. I'll do my best to fight them off.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com