The asshole actually said

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
ghostjmf

The asshole actually said

#1 Post by ghostjmf » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:15 am

"My button's bigger'n his button".

Estonut
Evil Genius

Re: The asshole actually said

#2 Post by Estonut » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:33 am

ghostjmf wrote:"My button's bigger'n his button".
No, I didn't!
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#3 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:37 am

Estonut wrote:
No, I didn't!
Neither did I!

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:39 am

Nor did I.
Well, then

BackInTex

#5 Post by BackInTex » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:18 am

When dealing with assholes you sometimes have to be one. Good for Trump.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Girl From Porky's
Merry Man

#6 Post by Girl From Porky's » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:26 am

Fortunately, Mike Hunt never said this.

Mike Hunt is accountable, that's for sure.
To know Mike Hunt is to love Mike Hunt

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:26 am

BackInTex wrote:When dealing with assholes you sometimes have to be one. Good for Trump.
Fortunately, he can stack up against any asshole in the world.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Snow Globe Ass
Merry Man

#8 Post by Snow Globe Ass » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:32 am

My asshole just said "Toot toot!"

And now I think I need a clean thong...
You like big butts and you cannot lie!!!!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#9 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:36 am

Snow Globe Ass wrote:My asshole just said "Toot toot!"

And now I think I need a clean thong...
I'd offer you a pair of Minnie Mouse panties we're using for toilet training but they wouldn't cover your elbow let alone your thing there.
Well, then

Bob Juch

#10 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:51 am

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob Juch

#11 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:06 am

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Spock

#12 Post by Spock » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:11 am

How does Hilary's reset button compare in size?

franktangredi

#13 Post by franktangredi » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:48 am

BackInTex wrote:When dealing with assholes you sometimes have to be one.
(A) No, you don't. I bet this is not what you've taught your own children, nor how you behave. I would like my President to be above being a schoolyard asshole even when dealing with assholes.

(B) Even allowing the premise that "sometimes" one has to be an asshole, there is no "sometimes" involved here. This is how Trump responds to any perceived personal slight at ALL times.

(C) Thank you for not disputing that he was being an asshole.

BackInTex

#14 Post by BackInTex » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:16 pm

franktangredi wrote:
BackInTex wrote:When dealing with assholes you sometimes have to be one.
(A) No, you don't. I bet this is not what you've taught your own children, nor how you behave. I would like my President to be above being a schoolyard asshole even when dealing with assholes.
I teach my kids that when reason and politeness fail, to walk away. That's not really a choice here.

I would like my President to be presidential, too. But that isn't going to happen for at least 3 more years.
franktangredi wrote:(B) Even allowing the premise that "sometimes" one has to be an asshole, there is no "sometimes" involved here. This is how Trump responds to any perceived personal slight at ALL times.
Correct, and given the situation from NK, had he acted in some strange new gentlemanly or proper manner it could have been perceived as a sign of weakness or uncertainty giving Lil' Kim confidence. Thus my "Good for Trump". If he were to change his spots in this instance it would be cause for concern.
franktangredi wrote:(C) Thank you for not disputing that he was being an asshole.
That would be a fool's errand.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#15 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:42 pm

Given the subject matter this may be an exception (because this is a circumstance where the statement may serve double-duty as an action by triggering a nuclear exchange), but my usual rule is that when the sentence begins with words to the effect of "Donny said," there's no reason to finish reading the sentence.

It's a rule that's served me pretty well. Donny has a habit of saying outrageous things at suspiciously convenient times when bad information is starting to surface in the new cycle. Ignoring the outrageous statements blunts the distraction tactic.

So my suggestion, the next time Donny says something outrageous, is to figure out what he's trying to distract attention from, and then focus on it. For example, we learned minutes before this tweet that the intelligence community took the "Trump dossier" seriously because it had been corroborated by multiple sources, including one within the Trump campaign. Little wonder Donny would want to distract attention from the bombshell revelation that there's credible evidence that he's a compromised Russian asset. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#16 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:41 pm

BackInTex wrote:I teach my kids that when reason and politeness fail, to walk away. That's not really a choice here.
And what if they are prevented from walking away?