The Amazing Race

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
MarleysGh0st

The Amazing Race

#1 Post by MarleysGh0st » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:23 am

Nothing like a game show where regular people can compete.

Nothing like it. :|

But I have one question that Google's not helping me find the answer to. Maybe one of our BBs can find the answer. What was the name of the acapella choir that was singing in the background during that challenge in Reykjavik? I want to listen to them some more!

Ritterskoop

Re: The Amazing Race

#2 Post by Ritterskoop » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:44 am

Found nothing in my usual TV places. This is a long-shot but maybe one of these will help.

https://www.choirplace.com/choirs/choirs-in-iceland
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

MarleysGh0st

#3 Post by MarleysGh0st » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:12 pm

Thanks for the link, Skoop. It doesn't look like it was any of those groups.

CBS has their own webpage for the show and their own Facebook page with thousands of comments on it, and I've tried them both, but trying to search for one piece of trivia on those sites is futile.

Ritterskoop

#4 Post by Ritterskoop » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:42 pm

If you return to the project later, I use previously.tv's forums (they replaced TWOP) and I've been through the first four pages on this episode.

The other place I looked was just imdb's trivia, which rarely has anything this timely this fast. And it can't be trusted but people often post links.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Bob Juch

#5 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:58 pm

I missed the premiere because the program guide has it as "The Amazing Race 30" which didn't match my TiVo One-Pass. I'll find it on demand this weekend.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.