WWTBAM Bored

A home for the weary.
It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: RIP Me
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:47 am 
Merry Man

After over a decade and a half of auto abuse and neglect at the hands of my legally titled captor, I will finally be going to the Rainbow Racetrack for good. Between me and that half-baked repair shop, I made sure LB's life was as inconvenient as possible over the last couple weeks without me to kick around. I finally went into my death throe Saturday night on the way to Mecca and refused to start up Sunday morning. Or Sunday night. Or Monday morning. I even exploded a bit when one of LB's co-workers tried to get me going. Well, I'm still sitting there on that lot right now getting (OW!) banged and dinged by crazy shoppers. I meant so much to LB, that he took almost no time replacing me yesterday with a car that's young enough to be my daughter. A 2017 Sonic. Bright red. Hussy red, if you ask me. Oh well, the littleredsonic is going to be in for quite a surprise when it too gets crammed to the gills with trash and covered three inches thick in dust. I'll be sure to laugh about that from the great beyond...

As for me.... well, after providing LB with a convenient excuse to stall on his stupid LS game, I'm now facing a date with the junkyard tomorrow to have my earthly body picked over by cheapass car vultures. I don't know what they'd even want from me, unless they're looking to stock up on gas receipts and napkins. If LB's lucky, he'll get $75 for me. Seventy five dollars! That's respect for your elders right there, let me tell you...

Oh well, goodbye everyone. I know I whined a lot in my time here, but believe me, I never complained without a valid reason. I'm sure the hussy will eventually fill my hubcaps (or lack thereof) quite well around here once the looks start going and she just becomes the next rolling junkheap in the GC...

Post subject: Re: RIP Me
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:11 am 
Queen of Wack

You always made great left turns...well done good and faithful servant.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:42 am 

So 'honk' to The Bullet (my '76 Firethorn Red Pontiac LeMans Sports Coupe) for me. He's up there somewhere playing with his twin sister (Rexer's former ride).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:11 pm 

The world is a little dimmer without the shine of littlebleneon

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

They get the virtue, we get the tab.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:38 pm 

Waiting for the new avatar.