Russell Wilson traded!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Vandal
Director of Promos

Russell Wilson traded!

#1 Post by Vandal » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:25 pm

The New York Yankees acquired Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson from the Texas Rangers for future considerations, the club announced Wednesday.

Wilson, a second baseman, was drafted by the Colorado Rockies in the fourth round in 2010. He played two years in the minors in Low A and Class A -- batting .228 with five home runs in 315 at-bats for Tri-City of the Northwest League and Asheville of the South Atlantic League in 2010 and 2011. He transferred from North Carolina State to Wisconsin in part because he wanted to maintain his commitment to baseball, but didn't play again professionally after the Seahawks drafted him in the third round in 2012.

In 2013, the Rangers selected Wilson in the Rule 5 draft; he made spring training appearances in 2014 and 2015.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/m ... 316316002/
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: Russell Wilson traded!

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:39 pm

Man, teams really are avoiding the free agent class this year....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

BackInTex

#3 Post by BackInTex » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:50 pm

I can't wait to tell my son "Did you hear Russel Wilson got traded to New York?!" He'll flip out until he gets The Rest of the Story®.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

rayxtwo

#4 Post by rayxtwo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:07 am

BackInTex wrote:I can't wait to tell my son "Did you hear Russel Wilson got traded to New York?!" He'll flip out until he gets The Rest of the Story®.
Why did I read that last part in Paul Harvey's voice????????

BackInTex

#5 Post by BackInTex » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:17 am

I told him last night. He didn't believe me, fervently (probably not the best use of that word, but what the heck). We had a good laugh once he Googled the trade.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson