WWTBAM Bored

A home for the weary.
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:03 am
Posts: 6430
Location: Federal Bureaucracy City
Adult tests on March 6, 7 and 8. Teen test on March 15.

Timing is terrible for me. GW has hand surgery on the 6th (hereditary arthritis). I obviously will be with her and taking care of her during these dates. And so it goes as my memory continues to deteriorate. As long as the surgery goes well, though, I'll take the trade.

_________________
"Part of the time we have to worry, between elections, about the country's government"
- Tom Foley, Speaker of the House, after being criticized by Democrats in his own caucus for being "insufficiently partisan"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:55 am
Posts: 27708
Location: Elsewhere
I was on vacation during last year's test. :(

This year, I'm leaving for one on March 7, so I'll be able to take the Tusday test. :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 14199
MarleysGh0st wrote:
I was on vacation during last year's test. :(

This year, I'm leaving for one on March 7, so I'll be able to take the Tusday test. :)


Do you plan these vacations so you'll have an excuse not to take the test?

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:38 am
Posts: 410
gsabc wrote:
Adult tests on March 6, 7 and 8. Teen test on March 15.

Timing is terrible for me. GW has hand surgery on the 6th (hereditary arthritis). I obviously will be with her and taking care of her during these dates. And so it goes as my memory continues to deteriorate. As long as the surgery goes well, though, I'll take the trade.


Not to downplay your situation, but the test is only 15 minutes in the evening on one of the three days. Personally, my thought is sign up, and on each day at the designated time you can decide if logging in to take the test on those particular 15 minutes would be a problem. If she's passed out sleeping at one of those times, I would think you could take the test.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:03 am
Posts: 6430
Location: Federal Bureaucracy City
triviawayne wrote:
gsabc wrote:
Adult tests on March 6, 7 and 8. Teen test on March 15.

Timing is terrible for me. GW has hand surgery on the 6th (hereditary arthritis). I obviously will be with her and taking care of her during these dates. And so it goes as my memory continues to deteriorate. As long as the surgery goes well, though, I'll take the trade.


Not to downplay your situation, but the test is only 15 minutes in the evening on one of the three days. Personally, my thought is sign up, and on each day at the designated time you can decide if logging in to take the test on those particular 15 minutes would be a problem. If she's passed out sleeping at one of those times, I would think you could take the test.
GW is extremely averse to doctors and hospitals, thanks to an asshole of a pediatrician. By contrast, I had a terrific one and don't mind the docs or my miscellaneous operations (thankfully all outpatient so far; knock wood). So ANYTHING that takes my attention away from her in that timeframe is, to put it mildly, problematic, to the point where I'm unwilling even to bring up the subject.

I guess signing up won't hurt, as you say. I can always just blow it off.

_________________
"Part of the time we have to worry, between elections, about the country's government"
- Tom Foley, Speaker of the House, after being criticized by Democrats in his own caucus for being "insufficiently partisan"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: franktangredi, ghostjmf, silvercamaro and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maƫl Soucaze.