WWTBAM Bored

A home for the weary.
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:34 am 

Adult tests on March 6, 7 and 8. Teen test on March 15.

Timing is terrible for me. GW has hand surgery on the 6th (hereditary arthritis). I obviously will be with her and taking care of her during these dates. And so it goes as my memory continues to deteriorate. As long as the surgery goes well, though, I'll take the trade.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:55 pm 

I was on vacation during last year's test. :(

This year, I'm leaving for one on March 7, so I'll be able to take the Tusday test. :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:14 pm 

MarleysGh0st wrote:
I was on vacation during last year's test. :(

This year, I'm leaving for one on March 7, so I'll be able to take the Tusday test. :)

Do you plan these vacations so you'll have an excuse not to take the test?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:35 am 

gsabc wrote:

Timing is terrible for me. GW has hand surgery on the 6th (hereditary arthritis). I obviously will be with her and taking care of her during these dates. And so it goes as my memory continues to deteriorate. As long as the surgery goes well, though, I'll take the trade.

Not to downplay your situation, but the test is only 15 minutes in the evening on one of the three days. Personally, my thought is sign up, and on each day at the designated time you can decide if logging in to take the test on those particular 15 minutes would be a problem. If she's passed out sleeping at one of those times, I would think you could take the test.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:51 am 

triviawayne wrote:
gsabc wrote:

Not to downplay your situation, but the test is only 15 minutes in the evening on one of the three days. Personally, my thought is sign up, and on each day at the designated time you can decide if logging in to take the test on those particular 15 minutes would be a problem. If she's passed out sleeping at one of those times, I would think you could take the test.
GW is extremely averse to doctors and hospitals, thanks to an asshole of a pediatrician. By contrast, I had a terrific one and don't mind the docs or my miscellaneous operations (thankfully all outpatient so far; knock wood). So ANYTHING that takes my attention away from her in that timeframe is, to put it mildly, problematic, to the point where I'm unwilling even to bring up the subject.

I guess signing up won't hurt, as you say. I can always just blow it off.