2 Things Said Nobody Ever

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Spock

2 Things Said Nobody Ever

#1 Post by Spock » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:05 am

1) "I was going to vote for Hilary, but I changed my mind because I saw a Facebook political post."

2) "I am going to give up my guns because anti-gun people say that I am compensating for a small penis."

silverscreenselect

Re: 2 Things Said Nobody Ever

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:12 am

Spock wrote:1) "I was going to vote for Hilary, but I changed my mind because I saw a Facebook political post."
The number of people who admit to doing something stupid because of a Facebook or Twitter posting is far less than the number who actually do something stupid.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

BackInTex

#3 Post by BackInTex » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:04 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Spock wrote:1) "I was going to vote for Hilary, but I changed my mind because I saw a Facebook political post."
The number of people who admit to doing something stupid because of a Facebook or Twitter posting is far less than the number who actually do something stupid.
Two completely different things: "I was going to vote for Hilary, but I changed my mind" and "doing something stupid".
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

wbtravis007

#4 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:47 am

2) "I am going to give up my guns because anti-gun people say that I am compensating for a small penis."
I know that you're mostly just trying to be cute here, but to the extent that you might be trying to suggest a substantive point, you're revealing your naivety more than anything.

Here's something that you won't hear anyone involved in politics say: "Well, we don't need to worry about raising money because ads, propaganda and rallies don't influence anybody."