Clarification-RE: Pine Ridge

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Spock

Clarification-RE: Pine Ridge

#1 Post by Spock » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:35 am

Obviously, I don't want to look at the Bored for awhile, so I am posting this Bored unseen. However, there is one clarification that I want to make.

In case anybody is wondering if I had to dig around on obscure right-wing websites to find the thing about "Assume every kid is raped", I found it in a story in the New York Times. No, I don't feel like posting a link.

TBH, another reason that I didn't post it is that there is something in the story that would have likely caused many of the usual suspects to say "Aha, Spock is wrong, it is not "Reservation Uncles"doing the raping, it is Catholic priests."

Suffice it to say, they would be wrong in that interpretation, but I didn't feel like going around and around on that as that is likely where we would have been stuck.

silverscreenselect

Re: Clarification-RE: Pine Ridge

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:51 pm

Spock wrote:Obviously, I don't want to look at the Bored for awhile, so I am posting this Bored unseen.
It's a pity. I felt positive that you would immediately take up the cause of getting upset about the epidemic of sexual assault in white rural areas in this country that I alluded to in my last post.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Clarification-RE: Pine Ridge

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:42 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Spock wrote:Obviously, I don't want to look at the Bored for awhile, so I am posting this Bored unseen.
It's a pity. I felt positive that you would immediately take up the cause of getting upset about the epidemic of sexual assault in white rural areas in this country that I alluded to in my last post.
I appreciate snark more than anyone here, obviously, but I don't think this was a snark post. YMMV.
Well, then