The Running Iron Report

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Spock

The Running Iron Report

#1 Post by Spock » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:36 am

The Running Iron Report is a collaboration of Jim Cornelius of Frontier Partisans and Craig Rullman of the Bunkhouse Chronicles.

https://runningironreport.com/

I was not going to ever post a link to it, because it would IMMEDIATELY be dismissed as a "Prepper" site by some here. However, I obviously don't GAF about that anymore.

It is NOT a prepper site, but nobody really knows what it is. It is a work-in-progress trying to figure out where we are and where we are heading. I see that there are 2 new in-depth posts on first-person shooter video games, that I have not had a chance to read yet.

It is a relatively new site, so if anyone is interested, it would not take long to read back in the archives. Read the posts and the comments and think about how shallow we are on the Bored.

Imagine how disconcerting it is to come from that site (and Frontier Partisans) to "Spock is just parroting VDH" here. Yeah, we get the highlights of intellectual discourse here on the Bored.

As always I am "Breaker Morant" there.

Please do not post any comments there without significant reflection. TBH, I would prefer you not post any at all. I do not want to pollute that site with the crap from here.